Prologue

Understand, this story is not like any other. We all know about the gods. Powerful, strong, wise and so on. We have heard of their stories, their goals, their achievements and it's no wonder that the humans worship them. And one of them would be the Christian God. One of the strongest.

He has been taking care of humans for a long time and even though humans have been.....humans, he was still patient with them, but it was sad that humans kept on misinterpreting him and his companions after all, God is the Judge, Satan is the Jury, while Death is the executioner. But thats not all, he kept on watching them thinking they would change, but no.

At first the Egyptians murdered his people and their children, worked them to death, beat them, tortured them, but at least the Egypt got punished, considering that the Egyptian Gods gave him the right to do so and with the help Moses he freed his people.

But on the unfortunate day, humans went to far. They have crossed the line of decency. He couldn't control his anger. THEY KILLED HIS SON. he couldn't take it anymore. He lost his son to humans. His creations. The God was about to cause chaos but his son, Jesus pleaded his father not to punish them. So the poor God cried and cried. he couldn't bear it anymore, his poor heart hurt and even though his son is with him now, it wouldn't fix the pain they caused him. It was even more unbearable for him as the other gods were worse to humans than they were to themselves, such as greek gods.

The Christian God did not like Zeus, he was worse than any human he has ever seen in his existence. And even though he met him before, he couldn't stand on how GOD awful he was. That includes the Brother gods as well, he did not like them either, they were a bit, how should he say....stupid? They made a woman immortal (which goes everything against the order of life and death) and even though she was hypocritical herself about her dead lover, they should not have done that. Not only they messed her up even more and she had gone against them, but they also destroyed the human civilization which made him angry. Good thing they were given a proper punishment.

But on the bright side he does enjoy other gods company such as Buddha's, mostly Jesus gets along with him, but Christian god does enjoy his company even The Pressence's and One Above All's company. Time has passed and he kept on watching humans as they developed more and more, new things were created and new powers were added such as 'semblances', 'quirks', 'sacred gears' and even aliens got involved. it was so new to him and it was great to see people who use their powers for good, unfortunately there were people who were using it for evil. Overtime. Something caught his eye.

On one certain night, God disappeared, along with Satan, until then they were being searched. Overtime one by one everyone went missing the 7 Angels, the 72 Goetia demons and Virtue angels, the sin demons, even Baphomet, the being that no one knows if they are a deity or a demon.

Ever since the disappearance, the demons and angels in power had to make sure that the lower demons, angels and the human world does not find out about their disappearance which is why the status of the four great Satans were created and 72 pillars to replace the Goetia demons, they had to change the history so no one would know about the truth, otherwise the panic would fill the worlds, completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hero Huntress academy the headmasters Nezu, Ozpin with the teachers such as Glynda Goodwitch, Peter Port, Dr Bartholomew Oobleck. Eraser head, present mic, Midnight, hound dog, Vlad King, Power Loader, Cementoss, Thirteen, Ectoplasm, Snipe and finally Toshinori Yagi sitting inside the office starting the discussion.

"So Nezu, Ozpin. We are here, what is it that you want to discuss about?" Vlad asked the question

"A new student we want to personally enroll!" Nezu beamed before sipping the cup of tea