Chapter 5: Alien shapeshifter

"Wait WHAT!?" Violet shouts as her eyes are showing clear shock to this news

She's inside of the headmasters office. A week went by and during her time in the academy she gained quite a name for herself.

Her intelligence with powers came in handy for other students in the academy (obviously she also discussed them with Izuku as well) she quite got along with everyone well except for Bakugo who is seemingly loud and hard for her to even communicate with.

Out of the guys in class 1-A she mostly talks to either Izuku or Sato. With Sato, the two exchange some dessert ingredients and try out new dishes while cooking together, Sato sometimes cooks Japanese dishes for Violet to try and in return Violet cooks him her country dishes to try out as well.

And with izuku despite just talking about powers, they sometimes like to talk about heroes and hunters in general.

He sometimes shows off his All Might figure collection which sometimes leaves her stund but amazed nonetheless, and not only that he tells her the battles he and his classmates had to go through, while Violet shows off her country to Izuku, bombarding him with pictures of it obviously and telling interesting things about her country.

She greatly gets along with all the girls of 1-A, mostly with Momo due to her calm nature, they both quite enjoy tea (despite Violet liking coffee more) and with Sato they sometimes sit down and relax, either reading a book or talking to one another, Momo often helps Violet with her Japanese or her homework, if it included Japanese language in general, despite the Japanese grammar being a little hard, Violet managed to pick up some easy lines just to at least put up a little conversation.

And out of the Hunters and huntress side of the academy she gets along with Jaune as they both exchange historical stories or facts of historical people she also helps him with his training, but she trains him with physical combat mostly due to Pyrrha is handling the weapon training but Violet still gives him some ideas or advices so he could improve them some way.

She greatly gets along with Pyrrha as well. She trains with her at times and despite Pyrrha not telling Violet what her semblance is Violet can tell that is has something to do with metal. She can also tell that Pyrrha has somehow got attached to Jaune a little more, like developing a crush

"Yes, considering you haven't been of the sports festival and haven't been noticed by other heroes we decided that it'll be good idea to intern you to the hero internship" Nezu says to the girl

"W-wait! How long is the internship?"

"A week long" Ozpin answers

"Should I pack?"

"Endeed, and yes, you can also use your weapons" Nezu says

"Aright, but where is the internships location?" The girl asks

"In Bellwood" Ozpin answers

'But Bellwood is the location of-' her thoughts were cut off

"Now understand you may have dealt with Grimm's before but understand you'll very dealing with aliens from now on" Ozpin warns Violet. Soon the door opens

'-Aliens' Violet ended the thought

"Ozpin, Nezu. The boys are here" Goodwitch says

"Let them in" Nezu Answered her.

Inside the office came a boy who has green colored eyes and brown hair and is wearing a white hooded jacket with green stripes on both arms and a green number 10 on the right side, also wearing brown cargo pants with pockets at the knees and green and white shoes.