prologue

Ellen Dracorias has trained while spending time in the hidden world, the dragons helped her training by being the lost Dragon inside her heart and soul. She'd been guided by the spirits and witches of another world, she learned magic and combat strategies. Her magic was yet to be perfected and balanced with her mind and emotions of her heart and soul. She trained with Mulan the dramillion, she trained her to fight like a dragon and breathe fire along, Mulan is a dragon that can mimic any dragons fire breathe although fighting as a dragon may sound easy but it's hard when you find the rhythm it can be pretty easy. Ellen was agile as a dragon but as a human being it was hard yet easy, her flame was yet to be perfected as well but she is getting close to perfect it. Toothless gave her some tips of battles and her friends gave her tips and tricks for the battles, her flame with her soul was burning with confidence and determination.

Every flame burns but a flame however will need help to grow and burn brighter.

In my adventures, I was with my friend, Kenji in the monster hunter world. "Man! Kenji you hunted a lot of monsters today..." "Yeah, after all I am the best monster hunter" "yeah, Kenji you sure are..." We set off to return to the village "Want some fluffy dango?" "Sure!" We went to the fluffy bunny dango "Welcome to fluffy bunny dango what would you like to order?" "The usual please" "make it two please" "alright"

We ate our usual dango and it was delicious as ever "you make the best dango!" "Thank you E" "E ?" "Sure "E" as your nickname, do you like it?" "I like it" "alright E, we should go back home before our parents find out" "agree, we can't let our parents find out of our powers and adventures".

My parents would go overprotective and keep an eye on me... I can't let them know of our adventures, about our enemies and battles we bleed and drop tears for our friends. They can't know I'm like Pinocchio from Netflix, I can't die in a world that's not mine even if I feel that I'm part of that world it's still not mine. It's sad but it's true like how death can be the truth that everyone wants to deny and refuse... Then again it's true and I don't mind at all... I think it's fine to still have a chance to enjoy and protect my friends and innocent people or creatures.  I still remember my first death...

I remember I met death, the sister of the wood spirit...

She is strict with her job but she is kind and nice to talk with till the sand ran out. I met two deaths actually, the second one was wolf from puss in boots: the last wish, he is like her but he is understandable and fun to train with. He'd give me tips and tricks as well but more advanced I must say  this could be helpful for the Hashiras when they battle the upper rank demons. I was ready to go home and opened a portal with my magic and went home and pretended we had a normal day in school...

Ellen made illusions of themselves and took notes of the subjects they study about, they went back to home and went straight to sleep after another amazing adventure. 'there are no more mysteries of the prophecy and about my Lost dragon... As long there are no more near death situations...' or so she thought...

In her dreams

A scroll opened it self and a voice spoke...

"When the war has lasted 20 years …

the dragonets will come.

When the land is soaked with blood and tears…
the dragonets will come.

Find the seawing egg of deepest blue. Wings of night will come to you.

Find the largest egg on the mountain high will give to you the wings of sky.

For wings of earth search through the mud for an egg the color of dragon blood.

And hidden alone from the rival queens the wings of sand waits unseen.

Of three queens blister blaze and burn two shall die and one shall learn if she bows to a fate that is stronger and higher shell have the powers of wings of fire.

Five eggs to hatch on a brightest night, Five dragons born to end the fight Darkness will rise to bring the light...

The dragonets are coming..."

A small group of dragons with different colors and different species

A claw reached out towards me and snatched me up to reveal Burn then Scarlet smiling manically with eyes full of death's blood dripping down in their eyes...

My eyes shot out of fear, my breathing was Hyperventilating fast. 'take a deep breathing Ellen'  my breathing slowly but surely calming down 'deep breathes...' '...calm down your heart beats' placing my hand on my chest feeling my heart slowly beating calmly... 'was that a vision?...' '...or a simple dream?...'
Finding herself filling with doubts about her strange vision or dream 'maybe I read and thinked too much Wings of fire...'

She assuring herself that it's simply just a dream nothing more...

Another wrong answer...

The next day, Ellen and Dari made plans to for the demon slayer world and visit friends there... Ellen remembered her time there... She met Kenjiro Rengoku and became his student. If only the moment could have last forever... They went to vist and revived mission with Tengen "you boys go on" she walked away "where are you goin?" "I'm going to pay him a vist..." She smiled warmly with a hint of sadness in her eyes. Tengen understood "give my regards to him"

Ellen went to Rengoku's grave and placed his favorite foods as an offering "I miss you master Rengoku... We all miss you dearly..." She smiled as she ate raw man soup with him like old times "I hope you like it, after all it's your favorite meal..." She ate some bento from the train station meal from the old lady and her granddaughter he saved. "I... I also need your guidance... Your wisdom and encouragement couragement by set my heart ablaze..." She sat up and bowed her head in respect "Tengen dents his regards" she smiled once more and marched off. She open portal but the portal went out of control it beyond from control "Ellen?..." The portal began to suck everything in with air pulling into the portal Uzi grabbed Dari as Dari grabbed her "down let go E" but the portal pulled Ellen more "I can't hold one much longer!" Her hand slipped "Ellen!" She was sucked in and the portal closed right in front of their eyes.

"Ellen!"