25 : Helpless

*She tossed her head at jungkook who looked down didn't want to see her teary eyes*

Yn : T-Tell them you didn't d-do it

*Instead of words she got his silence which broke her heart into million peices, Namjoon signalled officers to drag jungkook outside and they did as they told to, As they were outside, Namjoon stepped closer to yn who was shedding continous tears*

Namjoon : This is the kid whom he killed, do you know him?

*She trailed her eyes at picture before wiping her tears and her world stopped seeing sanghoon's dead body picture, she couldn't help and broke down badly infront officer who was helpless to console her, even if he does, it's not gonna fade the pain she felt seeing picture*

*How could this happen, everything was nice yesterday, how badly she wanted it all to be just nightmare so she could forget when she wake up but she was in most cruel reality*

Namjoon : Please miss calm down

*Nothing gonna stop her from crying, her heart was bleeding that jungkook could be this heartless*

Was he really that heartless?

_______________________

*Hoseok laughed seeing news on tv while luna was looking at him confused as why he was laughing like crazy over the kid's death*

Luna : it's not funny at all

Hoseok : It is

Luna : you're sick

*Hoseok snapped his eyes at her and in no time he held her throat in brutal grip making her suffocated*

Hoseok : Should i show you my real sickness

*Tears welled up in her eyes while she was fighting for her life, her face turned red and just then hoseok left her killing her through his eyes, she coughed bad and shifted away from him while weeping but her soul left her body when he spoke looking at her with tilted head*

Hoseok : I'm the one who killed that kid, this much sick i am

*Her eyes enlarged in shock, she knew something was wrong with her boyfriend but it was something so Unexpectable, now she was truely scared of him*

Hoseok : And don't you dare to tell this to anyone

*He spoke glaring at her but suddenly his expressions turned into soft one and he grinned at her, he caressed her soft cheek with the back of his finger and whispered*

Hoseok : I know you won't tell to anyone...........Afterall you don't want to die painfully

*She gasped when he patted her cheek lightly and nodded immediately*

Luna : W-Why did y-you kill him

*Hoseok pressed his lips and scooted away from her before nodding*

Hoseok : hmm, i had nothing to do with that kid but i saw him with jungkook and his Girlfriend that's why i killed him and threw his body in an alley.........I want yn to hate jungkook, i can't see him happy, he should be in pain always

Luna : W-Why do you hate him so much

Hoseok : Because once he killed the girl whom i loved

*He spoke while greeting his teeth, his tone was filled with pure hate and later he looked at woman beside him who was like scared cat, he chuckle looking at her and shrugged his shoulders before he spoke*

Hoseok : That's why i want to kill his girlfriend.

____________________

*Namjoon punched jungkook as he was tied on chair, even after lots of torture jungkook was not ready to speak even a word, He wasn't sure if he really killed sanghoon, he didn't remember himself killing anyone last night but he wasn't even sure if he really didn't kill*