30 : Worst of him

21+ due to Disturbing Violence and gore

*Jungkook looked at her in silence while she was weeping badly under him*

Yn : L-Leave me

*He stood up and she sat back shifting herself in the corner of bed, She sobbed while looking at him when he spoke*

Jungkook : Okay, I'm leaving you

*She was confused why did he obey her so easily, It was hard to believe that he came japan just to k*ll aya..........it was so hard to digest, was he really going to leave her or it was just his play, He passed her his sad smile which broke her heart but she herself was too broken to mend him*

*He turned around without saying anything and shut the door afterwards, She wiped her tears still sobbing and crawled at the end of bed being all scared, She waited for moment in hope that he will come back but there was all silence, gathering herself she placed her feets on cold floor*

*No matter how scared she was but she had to confirm about aya, She gulped hard and took slow steps towards door and held the knob but didn't twist, She was still trying to hear the sound but soul piercing silence was giving her chills, She took deep breath and twisted the knob before opening it*

Jungkook : Boooo!!!!

*She fell hard on floor while screaming where jungkook was laughing like maniac watching her crying, She crawled back hurriedly crying bad when jungkook took step closer to her still laughing, His laughter came to halt and he whispered*

her crying, She crawled back hurriedly crying bad when jungkook took step closer to her still laughing, His laughter came to halt and he whispered*

Jungkook : Did you really think i was gone

*She hugged her knees hiding her face completely in her arms, She didn't want to see jungkook when he was looking damn scary, She was sure, he will k*ll her, Jimin was right, he's not in his right mind, He crouched infront her curled up figure and placed his hand on her hairs causing her to flinch bad but she still didn't look at him*

Jungkook : Let's go back to our home

_________________

In seoul :

Jimin : So she wants you back?

*Yoongi nodded before throwing cigarette away*

Yoongi : She said she is regretting but i hate that woman so f*cking much

Jimin pov : I nodded and Remembered something

Jimin : Jungkook is coming with yn Tomorrow

*Everyone looked at jimin and excitement rushed inside taehyung's body hearing that, he didn't know where she disappeared but it was good news for him that jungkook was bringing his girlfriend back, Hoseok standing near was quiet but their was something immorality in his quietness*

___________________

*Yn opened her eyes slowly as she fainted due to fear, She was in messy dim lighted room, it didn't take much time for her to realize that her hands were tied behind her back, She looked around in panic and shrieked watching dead body little far from her*