Cannibal 6

what can a wife give her husband that would make him happy?

Shinea remembered her mothers word. Her poor mother probably felt like a failure, she knows her mother felt sorry for her. The gods had indeed given her a daughter, a beautiful gentle daughter.. but because she had given birth to her in old age. She became mute..

Her poor mother always think its her fault , her mother would gently play with her hair and say "what could a man ask for but a son? you are a beautiful woman my child.. but i hope your husband will treat you right"

She did not want her child to be some rich peoples plaything,

A son, shinea held her hands upon her belly and imagined herself carrying a little bundle of joy.

The image is so warm for her to imagine, that even the image of her strong and gigantic husband holding a baby feels cute to her.

She heard the familiar sound of his footstep and immediately run outside. He is carrying a large deer on his shoulder, and his hidden eyes lit up at the scene of her running to meet him.

Shinea smiles to him as always, and the world felt beautiful.

-------
"This is stupid! what the heck are we doing these past weeks?" the girl grumbled in annoyance. what the hell is the old man doing to them? they might be sent here for punishment but running all around the forest is a fcking insult to them.

Carl threw her only a small glance and look back at the piece of bone he is holding in his hand.

Troy laughs as he watches the girl struggle in her on predicament. Then he looks at the bone in carls hand.. his eyes squinting "didnt think u would still held onto those bones"

Carl is holding a human bone, to be exact a femur. There is bunch of teeth marks on the bone.. the teeth are sharp, very inhuman... but he had consulted a veterinary friend in the city.

He sent the pictures and asked it to be identified.. like what he had expected,, the angle and small range of bite is nothing like any animal.

His friend even joked that it was human bite with sharp teeths.. they really do look like human bites..

Carl became more interested in this case,, the old sheriff is dragging them into a case that was very dangerous.

But they are nearing their due date and has to leave back to the city... this could be their last travel with the old chief.

Grumbling again in annoyance, hailey took the gun laying on the desk. "Then fuck it, lets go finish it today then,, after this im going to drink myself to death and enjoy some boobies."

Troy laughed again, and carl shook his head. Among the three of them, hailey is the most terror of women.

They stood up and met the chief and his usual gang. By the look of their faces, only the old chief is not tired after all the useless tracking they made.Harry noticed their ugly faces but did not say anything, he didnt like it, its so unlike it, its so unlike them.. by the moment they should be near into the deep part of the forest, atleast one of those ugly cannibals will show their tracks. He wasnt scared of some cannibals,...

Harry didnt know the extent of those cannibals power after all.

He didnt feel the experience of being hunted by crazy people.

They still went on the same track they walked on to for week, and this time harry decided to venge deeper. Hailey glared at he old man's back, "fck if that old mans not the same age as my father i would have slammed his head with a gun and run away to fairy land"

There was a small wheezing from troy, the others are so busy thinking of their exhausted bodies that when harry suddenly stopped, the next officer, Jamie, bumped into his back. "Ow,,.. chief whats... h.. holy shit"

Vanessa and jamie was new to this job, that the scene they saw caused a bloodcurdling scream out of their throat. The trio who where left behind immediately came rushing, and even them was terrified at the sight.

A body of a girl, clearly looking like a college student hang on the tree. Her face is half eaten and they could see her skull, she didnt even have her lowe body intact, harry gripped the gun in his hand.

"What the fck, " hailey couldnt believe her eyes. She analyzed the victims body. There are bite marks, like a humans teeth. She shivered, "fcking old man, what the hell had you dragged as into?" this time she diidnt hide the pissed tone in her voice and directly asked harry.

Harry sneered, "heck, even i do not know."

TSSHII

There a sharp sound in the air, there was no time to react when they heard a something like a arrow hitting someones flesh. Jamie couldnt believe his fate, he looked at his companions with disbelief still written in his face, then he fell on the ground.

Vaness felt the warm blood of jamie hitting her face before he fell, then she let out another scream. Harry and the trio raised their guns and shoot.

There was only a creepy laugh heard echoing in the forest. "Shit! lets move!" hailey dragged the shocked girl, but she stopped when harry said in a creepy voice.

"Heh, too late, we cant leave now. Not until they hunt as all.."

Hailey cursed again. Carl and troy furrowed their brows, "What the fuck is with this forest old man.."

"Cannibals.. disgusting mutated cannibals."

-------____________-----------____________

Has it already been 3 months? Shinea is suing some of the clothes her husband had given her, they really seem like good fabrics, had he bought it from the market? It must have caused him silvers, shinea sighed again but there was a smile on her lips. Contrast to his appearance he treats her very well, and he is so careful with her.

She just noticed something, she didnt seem to see other people around. Like a hunter from a nearby village,..

Have her husband live so deep into the wilderness because the people hates him? He had also have a villager like that, he was so big but he was very gentle, people look at him like he is an abomination, but he do treat his poor mother gently.

But the villagers could not seem to accept someone so different from them that they drove him away from the village.
Anyway its fine, even she felt those glares and bullying from the villagers, she is content now anyway.

The sun is still high, her husband wont be back in this time of the day.

She heard ragged breaths fro outside the house and several voices, she stood up immediately, before hailey could open the door and assisst the two men carrying the wounded harry inside, there was already a person who opened the door.

Hailey is met amazing blue eyes, and an innocent face. For a moment, hailey forgot their situation. "Holy crap an angel!"