GT One Shots: I'm you, but better (Non-Canon)

Disclaimer: THIS ONE-SHOT IS EXTREMELY DARK AND TOUCHES UPON SOME CERTAIN THEMES NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR AVERAGE AUDIENCE! I'm serious though if you're not comfortable with this one-shot concept. Enjoy... maybe?
__________________________

"You knew you couldn't win two-on-one at Haven. What makes you so sure you can win now?" Adam remarked angrily.

"I don't have a choice. I have people who care about me, and I promised I'd never leave them again. So I'm not dying now." Blake replies.

Yang Xiao Long smiles at her partner's words before glaring back at Adam.

From the Treelines, someone is watching this dispute while remaining hidden from afar and keeping his presence unknown.

It's Adam Taurus but... not this dimension's Adam. In the other dimension, he goes by General Tartarus leading the Droid Army against the Republic. Within the Treelines is General Tartarus, the infamous first Faunus droid general of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

General Tartarus, still hidden in the treelines, sneers, "Foolish words of a hypocrite and a coward." He sneers, referring to Blake abandoning him in that train raid.

Now many of you may be wondering; How did Tartarus end up here?

Well, he was inside his quarters inside his ship either reading more of Galaxy's background or any more techniques he has to lean against the Jedi, heck even planning our his next attack on the Republic, but he was called in by one of the CIS' Scientist to test out their new latest invention of a teleporter.

As the invention implies it's meant for fast transportation as they claimed but it's still in the prototype stage. He was informed that the teleporter is powered by Kyber Crystals.

They gave Tartarus a disclaimer that if anything didn't go as planned and was teleported somewhere that is not in the intended location he was given an emergency teleporter Gauntlet Just in case. He has to click the button so he could be teleported back to his ship.

When they tested the experiment something went wrong and he soon found himself teleported somewhere unfamiliar, a taiga-like environment he was confused by where he was.

At first, he was furious and he was about to click on the Gauntlet that would let him return to his ship to give the Scientist a piece of mind. That is until he hears the sound of clashing weapons from a distance.

He was curious and decided to investigate. He had a feeling and sensed the place or planet he found himself in is familiar.

And when he made it to the clearing, he spotted Blake Belladonna and a blonde human female. Anger boils inside Tartarus. He planned to attack head-on but instead stops when he spots someone they are facing.

He caught a glimpse of ADAM!? Tartarus was in shock at seeing... himself with his original body and mask removed. But how could this be? How is there another Adam Taurus when he, the great Tartarus is here and alive and existing?!

But now he thinks about it, doesn't he seem a bit older than he last saw him? The same could be said with Blake, she seems older. Is this perhaps a different timeline where he was never wasn't abandoned on the train? Or was this timeline where he was able to survive his unfortunate fate at the train incident when the betrayal happened?

Whatever the case is, there is one thing he knows: this is not the same Remnant where he came from. Because there is only one Adam Taurus and it's only HIM!

He thought of just clicking on the teleporter gauntlet to return to his ship but instead, he stops and decides to watch from the Treelines. From the look of things, his other self is going to be getting his revenge. This got his attention as he wants to see how strong is his counterpart compared to him. Can take on multiple Jedi at once? Huntsmen are like the Jedi but lesser, so it shouldn't be much of a challenge. Granted, Tartarus is augmented to be a Jedi killer so maybe perhaps this Adam Taurus would be different from him.