Prologue: Rise of General Tartarus

Darkness...

What Adam Taurus sees is darkness...

A cold abyss...

An empty void....

....Darkness is what the member of the White Fang sees. Floating in the unknown dark cold abyss that seems to never end.

There are the many question came in his mind, remembering one of his action. One of them being, the actions he committed in his time in the White Fang.

How far was Adam willing to go to achieve glory, through the actions actions he committed, and the fire he went through to achieve a rightful goal for the White Fang?

Did his actions, along the White Fang, were necessary and did it make the betterment for the Faunus?

How far did Adam go only to become the very embodiment of the very evil he swore to destroy and the people he failed to protect?

Was Blake abandoning him in the train and leaving the White Fang the answer to his questions?

But alas, they were left unanswered.

After what left like an eternity, soon Adam slowly regains his consciousness. As he regain consciousness, he hears slight sounds of beeping.

"...A-am...I...dead..." Adam asked himself as he slowly begins opening his eyes as his vision is still blurred.

As his vision cleared, Adam finds himself awaken in a tank of some sort with revealed what remains of him is a torso and his arms.

His legs and arms are gone. And he has a breathing mask and small tubes, which are pumping blood where his arms are supposed to be, that are keeping him alive, and something metal in his torso.

'W-w-where am I!?' He panicked in his mind, that is then a voice is heard.

"Ah, you are awake my friend! And no you're alive... well quite alive. Yes indeed."

Adam looks to where the voice came and it's revealed to be an alien, which shocks Adam to the core.