Ch 6: Flash Flood

IZUKU POV

We Defeated 16 of the villains in the lake by traping them with mineta's quirk. After our small victory, we landed somewhere near the shipwreck zone and started walking towards the land.

Mineta: I took a huge dump this morning which makes my balls extra sticky. Those guys are not going anywhere.

Tsu: What now? Over there at the plaza is where Aizawa sensei is fighting. *ribbit*

I saw the plaza, where Mr. Aizawa is fighting the villains. I started to worry and thinking of their next move.

Izuku: Wait... Aizawa-sensei is still fighting those villains over there. If this keeps up, he'll overwork himself, because he's trying to keep us safe.

Mineta: W-Wait don't tell me... are you trying to get yourself killed?!

Izuku: I'm not saying we should jump into a battle, but we should at least help, ease and lighten his load.

They both agreed and we stealthily walked across the shoreline to where aizawa was.

The villains were crying as Aizawa took them down. However he was barely being able to keep his quirk active, and would have to blink a lot. Then the hand man rushed at him.

Tomura: (First it was 25 seconds)

Aizawa: It's the final boss.

As Aizawa threw is capture tape at him, as he grabbed the tape.

Tomura: (Then it was 24 seconds)

The Hand man thought again. Aizawa was closing the distance on him.

Tomura: (Then it was 20, then 17)

Then in the middle of his thought Aizawa elbows the Hand man, in the chest. However, the villain caught it.

Tomura: You know... it was hard to tell when you're were jumping around. It was you're hair.

Aizawa's eyes widened with fear.

Tomura: When it drops, it means you stopped using you're quirk. Don't start pushing yourself too hard now, or else you'll fall apart, and wouldn't that be a shame?

As the Hand deteriorated Aizawa's skin, showing the muscles on his elbow. Aizawa then leaned forward, and punched the villain back. As multiple villains who were unconscious early were now up again, surrounding Aizawa.

Tomura: That annoying quirk of yours isn't suited for these long drawn out fights like these. Don't you think you're a little out of your element Eraserhead?

Aizawa then wrapped a villain that tried to slice him into pieces and used him as a meat shield, to block an attack, before doing a spinning back kick to the head. Aizawa then activated his quirk again to face off against the hand villain.

Tomura: Wow! Look at you, you're still standing! You really are so cool! By the way hero... I'm not the Final Boss.

As Aizawa turned around, and saw the big bird thing that was standing next to hand man, and was now behind him. The bird man lifted his hand, and grabbed Aizawa's face, before slamming him to the ground face first. He did it again, and again, and again. Me, Tsu, and Mineta were all watching this display of brutality.

Izuku: .....N-No... Aizawa.....

Tomura: What do you think Eraserhead? He's the bio engineered Anti-Symbol Of Peace, but you can call him Nomu.

As the Nomu screeched out yelling. Then the Nomu grabbed Aizawa's arm, before snapping it. It was sitting on his back so he couldn't get up.

Tomura: You can nullify people's quirks, that's nothing special. When faced with true devastating power you might as well be a quirkless child.