A bully needs to be dealt With

Later that night, it was almost morning time, still very dark outside.

Blake traveled through the mostly busy city, a knife in his pocket as he entered an alley.

"G-Gotta find someone..." He said out loud while going further. Then all of a sudden, he came across a dead homeless man, immediately getting an idea that should have popped in his head earlier.

"Hey! You dead?" He asked the homeless man. And indeed he was, the man wasn't responding and he seemed to be bleeding quite a lot.

Blake pulled out his phone, calling Ashley immediately.

Ashley would answer with a, "Hello?"

"I found something you might wanna see... Come down to the alley next to Burkshot's Pourhouse." Blake told her. "And BE SURE to dress up quite a lot. I don't want people knowing you two are god damn zombies, or that you're still even alive."

"Got it... Will be there in a bit." Ashley responded before hanging up.

"Fuck..." Blake sighed before walking up to the homeless man, he then kneeled down and whispered, "I'm... So fucking sorry."

Eventually, morning arrived and both Ashley and Haley finally arrived dressed up in a bunch of unnecessary clothing.

"Oh my god... Seriously?" Blake mumbled while crossing his arms.

"What?" Haley asked.

He then approached Blake, immediately giving him a kiss on the lips before taking all of the unnecessary clothing off, now he was just in his every day clothes, same with Ashley.

"You're gonna take em off now?!" Blake would squeak.

"Yes, dumbass... They're really uncomfortable." Ashley growled.

"Wh-What if someone recognizes you?!" Blake asked.

"No one goes in this alley, it's a hot spot for fuckin' murderers and other types of degenerates." Ashley answered with a huff.

"Ugh, ok... Fine, fine, fine! Anyways... This guy is dead... After you eat this one, can I please just dig up bodies from the local cemetery to feed you two?" Blake responded.

"Fuck no! We are not gonna just eat disgusting maggot filled meat bags!" Ashley yelled.

"SHH! Keep it the fuck down!..." Blake loudly whispered. "JESUS... You're completely, one hundred percent fine with eating both blood, organs, and literal fucking feces at times, but not maggots?!..."

"What do you talking about? We don't eat fucking feces, dipshit." Ashley said.

"Did you even go to school? Intestines contain feces, that's how you shit. You literally eat shit and guts." Blake told her while looking very disappointed with her lack of knowledge.

"Wait... What?" Ashley asked, she looked disgusted already.

"Yeah, study biology next time." Blake grumbled.

"Excuse me?" Ashley replied, she then walked up to him and grabbed the man by the throat before slamming him against a wall.