The need to end Things

Just as they attacked the group of people, screaming along with the sound of gunfire roared throughout.

"Oh fuck!" Blake shrieked. He then ran to the other side, hiding behind a mailbox, watching as Haley and Ashley attacking random people.

There were several dead bodies on the ground, many guns as well.

Suddenly, a man in a fluffy jacket named Jackie came out of a store holding a shotgun.

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS! COME AND GET ME!" He yelled before giving his gun a quick pump and aiming it at Haley.

The man then started shooting at the zombie, unleashing all of his shells into him.

Haley was very damaged, his arms were now disconnected while several small bones were scattered. He suddenly got up while Ashley reconnected his arms.

"O-Oh fuck..." Jackie muttered, he then tried running away but Haley tackled him, tearing open his back and ripping the man's spine out.

"O-Oh fuck... They must be like The Return Of The Living Dead zombies..." Blake squealed.

Then, Haley and Ashley heard him. Their heads twisted backwards with bloodstained rotting teeth.

"Blake... Baby..." Haley cackled.

"Honey..." Ashley giggled.

They then walked backwards towards Blake, taking their time to do so.

"Ashley... Haley... Please, just stop! This isn't you!" Blake cried out, falling to his knees and beginning to tear up.

"Babe... We can't... You didn't get us enough food..." Haley told him, kneeling down and grabbing both his cheeks gently.

Then, their heads went back to normal before they turned around.

"You do realize that this is your FUCKING fault, right?" Ashley asked Blake.

"No, no it isn't! I-I have done so much shit for you two! You know I l-love you both! I want you two to stop!" Blake answered back, crying his eyes out while staring into Haley's eyes.

A few other people watched, police couldn't believe their eyes whatsoever as their cars arrived and they got out with guns drawn.

"We love you, too... But this is necessary... We're hungry... Here's the thing, hon... We're gonna fucking kill everyone in this miserable city... Then, we're gonna eat a few, after that, you'll be giving us a body each night from the streets. We'll start all over..." Haley told the man before beginning to kiss him.

Blake tried to push him off, blood was pouring out of their mouths, bits of flesh mixed in as it all pooled out like drool.

Finally, he was shoved back onto the ground by Haley as Ashley giggled.

"I'm sorry, baby... But if you get in our fucking way again, we'll kill you this time..." She said.

"You're fucking insane if you think you're actually gonna get away with killing even half this city!..." Blake told them.