Chapter 62

"intruder"

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

As thunder and lightning came rolling into Tree Hill, Andrew was taking a hot shower after playing at the river court for a good majority of the day. Along with a little joyride on his motorcycle following.

It was always relaxing for the boy to take a warm shower following a long day. Andrew could hear some of the rumbling thunders as the water ran but it didn't bother him, mostly due to the fact that he loved storms since he was a kid. Something about the dark grey clouds, thunder, and lightning were all something that made him relax. He also loved having a movie night with snacks, preferably his favorite horror films.

Eventually, he turned the faucet off and got a towel to dry himself then wrapped the towel around his waist as he stepped out of the shower. He opened the small window a tiny bit just for the room to air out his personal sauna without any of the rain getting in.

When he was done with the first part of his routine, he turned to the shelves that held products. Which was a place he always put his pair of clothes in so he could just change in there, but there was no clothing on the shelves.

"Of course, I didn't bring my clothes." Rolling his eyes at his own mistake. Now he had to step out into his semi-cold house which was not something he was  fond of.

Andrew then opened the door and was quickly faced with the cold air along with a special red-haired girl staring at him with a sly smirk. Though Andrew didn't react externally, he did have a tiny heart attack at the surprise.

He shook it off before speaking, "Be honest did you break a window to be with me?" Teasing as Rachel just turned her with a smile before looking back at him.

"Yeah, I just couldn't bear another second without you." She spoke dramatically before switching her tone. "The door was open so I just let myself in,"

"You know that's exactly what intruders say," He kept going, "Just saying."

"Yeah especially when dumb people leave their front doors unlocked."

"Hey, in my defense I thought I locked it." He defended himself as she just crossed her arms and nodded with a smirk.

"Uh-huh, well I got us a movie to watch so where are your snacks?" Rachel asked as she walked down the stairs to look for herself.

Andrew was about to do the same before looking down and realizing that he was just in a towel. Making the boy stop in his tracks before scurrying away which gained a laugh from the girl as she heard his steps.