00.the beginning

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐈 𝐄 𝐋 𝐀 ' 𝐒  𝐏 𝐎 𝐕 

This life is what you make it.no matter what you're going to mess up sometimes,it's a universal truth.But the good part is you get to decide how you mess it up. - Marilyn Monroe

𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 was finally done I was in Quantico, Virginia ready for my new job as a Profiler.

I was so excited I finally get a job and get away from my old life in California, L.A, well I cant say it was old but I wanted this life to better and I wasn't worried because my online bestie Penelope lived here.

She has been my friend for 5 months now and I've been waiting to meet her it was like destiny meeting her to me

Well anyways I had got of the plane and dragged my suitcase to where the taxi's picked the people up.

---------------------------------

After an hour of waiting the taxi finally pulled up, I got in the car and told the driver the location of my new apartment.

After a couple minutes I was in front of a tall apartment building I walked into the building and saw a front desk and a lady standing behind it.

I walked up to desk while dragging my big suitcases with me, " Hey um My name is Daniela Perez And I bought an apartment in this building before moving here and i'm willing to moving in to the apartment tonight" I said to the lady at the desk.

"Alrighty ,Daniela you are in...... apartment suite 236 on the 20th floor, our building owner will greet you there!" she said while pointing to the elevator's.

I walked into the elevator and press the button with the number 20 on it and waited patiently for the elevator to get there.

Finally after 5 mins of waiting I got there, I had found my apartment so easily, I opened it to see a nice medium size apartment and there was a guy who looked like he was in his 40's sitting on the couch.

"Hi Daniela So Nice To Finally Meet You In Person! Sit Your 19 Right?" he said greeting me in to the apartment, I nodded to his question about my age.

I left my suitcase's and went to go sit on the couch where he had 2 wine glasses and poured wine into them.

"So your the owner of the building right?" I asked making sure he was the right person I was supposed to be seeing.

"Yes of course I am, Your too funny Daniela" he said then taking a sip of wine out his glass.

I looked at him trying to hide disgust expression with a smile to be nice, "Come on drink up! then we will go over some ground rules and how much rent is each month" he said with a little bit of a creepy smile on his face.

"Um Thanks, But no Thanks i'm not supposed to be drinking tonight because my new job starts tomorrow but we could start with ground rules and rent" I said to him.