01. its official,i hate u

Note before you read:ik i told in the A/N i posted but ima say it again the case is based on The Ride-share Killer,Kurt Kunkle. Also go watch Spree On Netflix(i think its still on there) to know what really happened.

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐈 𝐄 𝐋 𝐀 ' 𝐒  𝐏 𝐎 𝐕 
(Daniela's P.O.V.)

A lot of people are afraid to say what they want

A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. thats why they dont get what they want. - Madonna

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 ever since we boarded the plane, i was still annoyed at the fact that i was sitting ne to Reid but what can i do about, i gonna just have to deal with it for now.

We talking about the case details and about who to contact to find out who the unsub might be.

"Hey how smart are you" The buff man who's name was apparently Derek Morgan said.

"well i have an IQ of 186" i said while i was playing with my nails.

"Woah! one point down from Pretty boy" Derek said after he said that i immediately knew who he was referring too Dr.Reid.

"yeah which makes her dumb" i heard Reid mutter beside me loud enough for only me to hear, i was trying to let it slide and ignore it but i knew i was not that kind of of person.

So i returned the rudeness he had just gave and said " your one to talk" i had said it loud enough so only he could hear also.

I could see him getting mad and mader ever second well also trying to keep his cool in front of everyone else.

No one said anything about so im assuming no one saw how mad he was, they just kept on talking about there lives and some other stuff, so i guess i was the only one that saw the anger in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes passed and everyone was talking, including me, we were talking about our lives and everything you could talk about, the only silent one was Dr.Reid.

While we were talking a sudden question was brought up by Derek

"Where you from" He asked i quickly responded with " California,L.A, Moved here yesterday".

"And you had the strength to come to work" Morgan Said, with a surprised look on his face," I know right, asked myself the same question while i was driving here" I said back.

Hotch Walked back from the coffee machine and took a seat and said " We should land in an Hour and 10 minutes guys".

"So Reid and Perez, Crime Scene,Prentiss and JJ,Abduction Site,Me & Morgan, Were Checking Out the Body" Hotch said, then of course Reid Got ready to say something.

"Are you sure you want her to go with me, i would prefer doing my work alone" Reid said still looking at his book.

"Im Certain, Why wouldn't i be" Hotch said " Besides you both have the same smarts, i you work together im sure we can get this case done in no time, why is there problem between you too" Hotch said.