1. The first time we met

In the year one thousand nine hundred and eighty five there lived a happy family. They live in a magnificent kingdom. In this kingdom lived a queen named Amira, a king named Bryan and their daughter named Princess Shera. Princess Shera has a nature that likes to help anyone.

  One day, Princess Shera's kingdom  experienced a fire. Princess Shera and her family are trapped in the burning palace. Princess Shera and the family in the palace all died. When Shera felt she had died, however, Shera had a dream and met a girl the same age as her. In her dream the girl gave a message to Shera to change herself by transmigrating in her body and told her that she had powers that no one else had. Shera agreed and suddenly she was in the hospital.

   POV Shera  When I feel myself dying and being in heaven

   POV Shera
  When I feel myself dying and being in heaven. Suddenly a girl the same age as him said to me.
I said "who are you how come you are here" I said.
The girl spoke "I'm Dita, I'm here to meet you, is it true that you are Shera?" Dita said.
I replied "yes I am Shera why do you want to meet me" I said.
Dita said, "Shera, I want you to change me by transmigrating in my body, do you want it?" Dita said.
I replied "what did I transmigrate in your body actually" I said.
Dita said "the main thing is you have to change myself to be a good person if you want me to tell you my secret later that my parents don't know about it" said Dita.
I replied "fine I will transmigrate in your body, but if I may ask, what is your secret that everyone doesn't know?"I said.
Dita replied "the secret is I have the power whatever you think or you want will happen" said Dita.
I said "fine if I may know who you live with" I said.
Dita replied "later you will know the truth" said Dita.
POV Shera end

     Shera's daughter's parents

    Dita Anandira

    Princess Shera

    Princess Shera