5. Problems start with him

When I arrived at the canteen I was immediately invited by Karin to eat together. Suddenly Suho asked me to go to class so I followed Suho. After arriving at class, I was asked by Suho to tell me why I was in this world.

"Suho actually used to be a royal princess, I was Princess Shera. Suddenly my palace caught fire and all my family died in it. I don't know who set fire to my palace on purpose.When I felt myself dead, I was too lazy to meet Dita, who was in her body. That's the first time I was in this world"I said. After that I asked him "Suho, who are you actually, how come you can read what I say in my heart or mind?"kataku. After that Suho told his identity. "I'm actually a prince just like you but at that time my family died but I don't know why. But when I found out why my parents died and it turns out that Karin's parents killed her. They also took the ball of power from my kingdom," explained Suho. After that I asked again "why can you read what I speak to my heart and mind?" I said. he answered "I used to only have the power to see past events but now I have all the powers because my parents passed them on to me," said Suho. After that Suho asked "do you want to know who burned your the kingdom "said Suho. I replied "must be the same as the one who killed your parents or not" I said.

  Then I was invited when my kingdom burned down. I closed my eyes and suddenly outside the palace I could see Karin and her parents laughing. After that they went to the palace where I was already sad because my parents were all dead inside. Then Suho invited me to take revenge and take the ball of power that belonged to Suho's kingdom.After that I agreed "fine I will repay what he did but what plan do you want to say" I said. Then answered in a whisper "anyway, later you have to change into a servant to enter the palace ok" said Suho.

 Then answered in a whisper "anyway, later you have to change into a servant to enter the palace ok" said Suho

  After that we went to Karin's palace to carry out the first plan which was to turn myself into a servant. After that I changed myself into a waiter and apparently Suho also changed into one soldiers to get in together. After that Suho told me to go to Karin's room to serve him. But Suho went to Karin's parents' room to carry out the second plan, namely to kill his parents by freezing him.

  POV Suho
At first I didn't know Karin's parents' room but I used my power by transforming into her parents' room. At that time I haven't used my power to freeze them. After a they asked me how did you get to your king and queen's chambers? and what are you doing in my room soldier" said Karin's mother named queen Rosa. Then without further ado I immediately used my power that is if they look into my eyes they can become frozen.
    POV end Suho

  POV Shera or Dita
After that I executed the second plan to retrieve the power orb. But I even met Karin first and she touched my hand and then I fainted.
  POV end Shera

    Parents Karin