Weird??

Chapter 1

!!!!!!!!WARNING: ABUSE, DRINKING and DRUG ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEORGE POV:

I opened my eyes to sunlight beaming in my face. I scrunched up my eyebrows as the sunlight visibly touched my face, I rolled my light body over to face my alarm clock that was *beeping* very loudly. I stretched my arm out to hit the button. I missed it a few times but I soon hit it. Once I hit the obnoxious button I turned on my back and stared off into space (at the ceiling). "GEORGE DAVIDSON GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS." The sound was coming from my mother.. She was probably either drunk or high so hearing her scream was definitely not a good start to the day. I groaned as I got up from my comfortable bed to head to my dark hallway that had no heater for certain. I got downstairs and headed left towards my kitchen where my mother sat with of course (Warning Drinking) with a can of Beer in her right hand with her left hand holding a report card. I was terrified as my mother never evers looks or worries at my grades, She put her can of beer down on the table harshly causing a *bang* noise from the table.

"U-Uhm yes.. Mother you called for me?" I have to sound gentle or she will think i'm mad at her for no damn reason. "George sit down now." I followed her demand as her face turned from anger to disappointment "George recently your grades have not been an issue ever since last year with the accident of your late father, I understand it's hard." Her face turned to anger again as her eyes began to Turn into a darker shade. I gulped as I knew what was coming for me. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT GETTING AN F ON YOUR TEST. YOU HAVE MOSTLY A's AND YOU FAILED MY SON FAILED." She yelled loudly almost enough for our neighbors to hear from down the street. I started to tear up and my mother had started grabbing her special wooden spoon to hit me. "This is for failing, maybe next time I won't have a failing son that's LAZY." I was shocked. I didn't know how to feel as I felt tears dripping down from my eyes. I felt rage but then my eyes started to fade to nothing.