Untitled Part 3

I don't know what came over me. I walked into the school and ran into the bathroom stalls, setting my cello on the stall door, and cried. Tears, warm and wet, rolled down my face like rain drops on a car window. The nostalgia felt like being rolled under strong ocean waves, not being able to breathe. My hands shook. I felt like I missed a step on the stairs, but worse, because It's been lasting for more than a second. I feel no relief. Shakily I reached down to grab my medication, but I had left them at home. Crap. What do I do now?

I heard the door to the bathrooms creep open.

"Hello? Is someone there?" A deep voice said through the door.

Ah, even better. Did I walk into the wrong bathroom?

"Yeah. Sorry, man. Just finishing up," I said in my deepest voice possible. My voice cracked, so I don't think it was convincing.

"What the hell? What are you doing crying in the girl's bathroom?"

My confusion made my head spin, but a sliver of relief sank through my head like cold water after coming home from a hot day outside.

"Uh.. Well what are you doing here? Peeking Tom... You're a perv!"

"I just heard crying. You're the one in the stall. Are you raping someone?" He stormed in and kicked the door open.

Mori...

"I'm so sorry..." he whispered.

I shook my head.

"No, no don't worry. I was just leaving."

I grasped the handles of my cello case, feeling the smooth, crackly leather beneath my palm.

I'm alright.

I was about to walk through the door when his hand pulled my shoulder back to him. My heart sped up slightly, but not for any romantic reasons. I seriously believed he was going to hit me. I tensed and flinched, shutting my eyes for the blow to come, but it didn't. Instead, his palm was outstretched to me, handing me my pill bottle.

"Found it by the door. I believe you dropped it."

I stared at the bottle for 3 seconds before taking it.

"Thank you," I whispered, before dashing out of the bathroom as if lava were chasing me.

**

At lunch, I made my way to the host club music room. I'd brought some new pieces, deciding to shake it up a bit. While Mozart and Beethoven are pretty great, I absolutely love Bach. My soul goes out to him. His 6 suites for cello were beautiful. In fact, Beautiful is such a cliche way to describe it. You simply can't.

I walked right past Mori like nothing had happened. I smiled, laughed, ate cake, everything. After setting up my music stand, I sat down in my seat and stared at the beginning measures. Tamaki walked over to look at my music, clumsily knocking over the stand.

"Oh! No! I'm ever so sorry! What.."

He scrambled to pick up the stand, but Mori got to it first.

I honestly didn't want to see him.

He swiftly swiped it from the floor, with my music, and set a piece of paper in my book of Bach suites before placing it on the stand.

I smiled, apologized, and offered a thank you. He shook his head and sat back at the table with Hani, watching me intently. I shivered, feeling super uncomfortable. But I soon forgot about it the moment I began playing.

****

AHAHAHAHAH. See what the note says next update! Just wanted to update for blank666 and DEMON-KITTY. Thanks so much for encouraging me. I read them and wanted to cry ;-; Alrighty! Please leave comments :D And follow me maybe? Ya'll make me supppeeerrrr happy c: love yous!