THE START.

Erens pov:
"I've known.. this girl since I was 12 years old, shes always been by my side. I've had feelings for her since I was 14 , but its fucked up since I'm best friends with her brother. What should I do?"

I stared at my post on r/advice and sighed. I shut my computer and laid down on my bed staring at my plain white ceiling, wishing that Amari was next to me. I felt a heavy feeling of guilt swell up in my chest. One part of me felt like Amari needed to know, the other part of me knew I couldn't do Connie like that. I've known him longer than I've known Amari, and thats his little sister, shes the only family he has left.

What am I gonna do?

Amaris pov:

I'm laughing with Willow as we watch Onyebaby for the 27th time. When suddenly, Willow pauses the video and stares at me, "Um.. Willow, whats wrong?" I asked, confused. "Mari.. Would you ever consider being with a.. girl?" I stare at Willow for what feels like minutes, then I burst into laughter. "BAHAHAHA, girl you had me scared for a second." Willow looks away flustered and chuckled the fakest chuckle, I've ever heard.

Willows pov:

I try to force out a laugh, " Haha.. yeah." Embarrassment and regret rushes over me. How can I say something so stupid? Of course she wouldn't like girls, much less a girl like me. She'll fall head over heels for the first guy that shows her the smallest ounce of respect. But not me, I've been there for her for almost 12 years. But she'll never think of me as another more than a best friend.

Why do I even try?

AUTHORS  NOTE
This story is going to take a while, so please be patient with us two writers.😜