SLEEPOVER.

Amaris pov:

After a couple prank calls and ordering DoorDash, I get the smart idea to invite the boys over. Willow seems reluctant but after a couple minutes of begging, she hesitantly agrees.

Connie is the first one to show up, "Ayy, Marii!"
He exclaims. Holding a bag of McDonald's and drinks, " Thanks, Con. But we already got some food." "Nigga. I spent $5 on this. YOU'RE EATING IT." " Fine, damn." I take three fries out of the bag and shove them in my mouth.

Next, Eren shows up. I dap him up, " Whats up" "Hey 'ma" he holds my hand for what feels like forever. And after a mini eternity of awkward eye contact, he lets go and looks away blushing. Connie stares us down with a livid look in his eyes. He walks up about to say something then the doorbell rings." Oh! It must be Armin" I run to open the door, and give Armin a quick hug.

Armin has been my bestfriend since kindergarten, he knows me better than anybody, even Willow. " Heyyyy Amari, is it okay that I brought someone with me?" "Yeah thats chill, who?" When suddenly a man walks up next to him, with a black compression shirt and sweatpants. " Hey Arm-" He turns to look at me. I feel my eyes widen and my eyes go cold.

"Jean..?" I say flustered and shocked. " Oh, hey Amari.." He says nonchalant, his aura radiating. "Havent seen you in a while.." I look to the side awkwardly. " Yeah after..." Then Armin stops his sentence mid way, " Can we come in?" 

[ TO BE CONTINUED ]