001

guys correct me if I get things wrong..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person pov-

___________________
Neteyam was the oldest in the sully family. When he found out he had to move from his home he was absolutely upset.He liked the forest so much and he is so use to the conditions here, Everyday him and his brother lo'ak would go explore on the huge trees or on the Hallelujah  mountains. He loves everything about the forest mostly because he had amazing memory's with his family or the memory of the time where he caught his very first fish with a bow.

He was adored by everyone and he liked the attention, he was clever and strong..too strong. He was basically the Golden Child Or The Chief's Son and he would love to stay like that but unfortunately he couldn't because of the incident with the sky people.

Neteyams pov
_______________________________
I wasn't happy with this decision my father had made for our family, I get that it's for 'safety' but he doesn't see how much this affects me and my siblings.

This was our homeland, and we are basically getting chased away from it.

My mother was not very happy with this decision either, but we had no choice. She had to protect our people, our family.

"Neteyam, pack up." My mother said to me, I could tell she didn't want to leave, The feelings were mutual. The sound of her voice sounded depressed, not demanding as it usually is, Suprsing.

I glance around to see if I could find my siblings, they all look... annoyed, which was surprising because they are so annoying.

Our family was different, we don't know much about my father's and mother's past but I know my father came from the sky people, and EVERYONE knows sky people are bad news, they are the reason we are leaving in the first place.

I make my way to my own tent, Glancing around the mess from before, knowing it wouldnt stay the same..but who knows. I start packing the necessities, which was my dagger and my bow and arrows.

There were many expectations of me, I was responsible for my younger siblings, so whatever happened to them had to my fault, like always.

I frown at the constant reminder we were leaving our homeland, where I had grew up, connected to the spirit trees.

where I had been taught how to kill a fish with a arrow at a young age, I did not want to leave now.

"neteyam, bro." Lo'ak, my younger brother. He was a bone head, manage to always get me annoyed.

"yeah?" my voice came out raspy for some reason.

"awhh, was little neyetam crying?" he teased, He managed to annoy me again.

"shut up, what do you need?" I asked, I itched my head a bit.

"nothing, I was bored" he admitted.

"yeah? go bother someone else." I spat, annoyance stirring in my voice.

"jeez..no fun." Lo'ak pouted walking away from my tent, I continue to pack small things, I knew we were going to back right? right..??

Soon enough our father had called our people to alert them that we are leaving, me, my mother, tuk, Kiri, and lo'ak watched my father pass the role of the chief on to the guy (I FORGOT HIS NAME LMFAO) then, the guy pretend he had killed my father, we watched blood slide down from his chest, distrubing.

We walk down the isle made for us, I watched our people look at my family as if we are some sort of artifact for them to stare at, my mother cried, I heard her quiet soft sobs..made me want to cry.

We made it to our ikrans, mines was marvelous, but I did not want to leave just yet, I awkardly walked up to my father.

"um dad." I said nervously, hoping he would say yes to my request.

"What do you need." he responded, He made no eye contact, he was more focused on getting the saddle on his ikran.

"could I go to the forest one last time, to..you know." I fiddled with my dagger behind my back.

"make it quick." he sighed in frustration.

I take off sprinting to the forest, excited and happy. I jump around, run, playing with mushrooms and animals, almost crying to the fact I was going to miss all of this, the plants, and the creatures.

I climb the tree, sitting on what seems like a sturdy branch, I admire the sky, it was filled with various different colors, orange, blue, and pink.

I admire the sky a bit more, before hearing a faint scream, it was my name. I figured it was my dad, but then I heard the faint yell again, and realized it was lo'ak.

"neteyam..ugh, bro!!" he yelled again, I looked down and say him frantically looking around.

"up here!!" I responded, he looked up and began to climb the tree, quite fast.

"dad is looking for you man, well..he sent me but he needs you back, we are leaving." he explained, our legs dangled off the very massive tree, it was awkward.

"..let's get going?"

"yup."