002

Our father didn't tell us where we were going, it was rough leaving our homeland.

I look at my siblings, lo'ak seems quiet, or upset. Kiri looks annoyed like always, and tuk barely knew what was going on.

We get on our ikran and flew off, I look back, which seems like everyone did. And saw my homeland, the beautiful tall trees, and green everywhere. It was paradise.

We passed through heavy storms, rough oceans, and constant exhaustion.

We had been on our ikran for about 3 days (estimated), and all of us are exhausted, and I was tired of hearing tuks  constant nagging and constant "are we there yet?" does it look like we are?

We passed over the beautiful ocean, blue everywhere, I could see the coral reefs in the water. I turn to Kiri who was fed up with this already, and lo'ak was asleep.

Soon enough we saw a small island, I could see..teal people? maybe they were just a different color.

As we got closer all these people had noticed us already, and..I've noticed some things about them too, which was very weird, they werent slim and skinny like us but buff. And they had fins on their forearms

They were unusal, curly hair, most of them had blue eyes. They looked like sharks. We hear a horn blow, which startled me.

We land on the shore, my mother helping tuk off the Ikarn and I disconnect myself from it. My mother pulls out her bow, which my father told her

"hey, leave it." she scowled.

My father approached the people with arms wide open, a gesture to show we weren't harmless, and I did the same.

People whispered about us, I mean why wouldn't they. They looked completely different then us. Most of them had spears, which made me self conscious without my knife.

I heard some whisper "we don't know why they are here.", which made me clench my knuckles.

Then the crowd made a walkway for two people, a guy who had a man bun, and another guy trailing behind him. The first guy is taller then the guy behind him. Me and the guy make eyecontact, he was giving me the death glare.

Me and Lo'ak did the i see you gesture as the boys walked closer to us. Another whisper.

"where did they come from?" a man voice said.

"Easy, just be cool." my father said.

The boys walk behind us, my tail wags.

"Look. What is that?", one of them said, "Is that suppose to be a tail?" they laughed. Making me angry, I clench my fist into a tight ball.

I notice Lo'ak looking to the water, only seeing a pretty curly haired girl. I smirk, nudging my brother. She flips her hair, so majestical.

I hear their obnoxious voices again.  "It's too small, how are they suppose to swim" Another obnoxious laugh.

The pretty girl walks up, smacking the boys arm.

"Do not. roxto, aonung." Aonung? that's a stupid name. they sigh.

Lo'ak spoke up, "hey." he said, like he had rizz. I smirk.

The pretty girl chuckles shyly, only making me smirk even more.

Then we heard commotion, everyone looked behind. I see some big fish with the sharpest teeth. My eyes wide.

The guy above on it was shouting, I don't know what he was saying. Then the big fish fly over us, making me crouch.