part 2

AN: hello again everyone!! the long awaited update is here xD sorry for being gone for so long, i got hit by a bus and my dog jumped off the roof so i was in a coma for months so lolll long story anyway i woke up and had to help my mom sell coke at the entrance of baskin robins xD also guys i finally got a bf ahh!!! hes such a tsundere heehee so anyways enjoy this spicy lemon!! O3O

~~~

It had been a month since bonnie had joined the cast. everyday freddy and bonnie danced and sung together just like old times and had never been more happy. Anyone who looked who say that they were a perfect couple.

"Fredddyyyy~" bonnie purred as he wrapped his fragile fingers around Freddys large bicep.

"Hello, my honey-bunny~" Freddy purred sweetly and gave Bonnie a quick kiss. "Ready?"

Bonnie nodded and excitedly exclaimed "More than ever!"

The curtains swung open and revealed the flashing disco lights with a crowd of excited people below. Bonnie clutched his mic and jumped happily to the front of the stage and began to sing. Monty and Roxy joined Freddy in the back, dancing along to the music blasting from the speakers.

"Oh oh all i wanted was youuu!" Bonnie sang out and smiled as the crowd cheered.

Freddy's eyes glowed wirh pride as he watched his lover passionately. His eyes glinted as he noticed the way Bonnie's hips swayed. He suddenly felt possessive and glanced at Monty and glared because of the way Monty looked at his honey-bunny.

After the performance, the curtains swung closed and Roxy swiftly ran off with Chica. Freddy went up to Bonnie and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Good job, superstar!"

Monty seemed to hesitate before exiting the door, causing Freddy to give bonnie a confused look. Bonnie frowned and bit his lip, looking awkwardly to the side.

"Bonnie..." Freddy led the metallic rabbit to a stool and sat him down. "Are you alright?"

Bonnie paused and took a deep breath, looking up to freddy with glistening eyes. A single drop of oil rolled down his pink cheek. "I talked to Monty about some... stuff. About when I was still in maintenance. And he saw the... poster in my room."

"Oh" Freddy's voice dropped and he kneeled down on one knee to properly look at Bonnie's face.

"I know its not me business but..." bonnie sniffled, his ears drooping. "I just didnt know you and monty were a thing before!"

"Oh bonnie!" Freddy sighed and wiped the tear away, pulling Bonnie onto his feet and then onto his lap. "That was the past, and i wish i would have been more patient back then and waited. i was naive and thought you would be gone... forever..."

Bonnie placed a hand on freddys chest and gave him a warm smile. "Its okay hun, i understand. you must have been so lonely when i first left, i dont know how you managed!"

"Im just glad i have you now bonnie," Freddy caressed his cheek softly.

Bonnie suddenly looked worried again and groaned. "I dont know how to talk to monty now, im afraid ive made it awkward between us all..."

Freddy stroked his ears sweetly. "Well, lets go talk to him and sort this out together"

~~~

At midnight, the couple found monty backstage. He was strumming away on his guitar, quietly humming to himself. Freddy remembered all the times when he would come to that exact spot and listen to montys gruff singing. Monty was extroverted yet mysterious... a hot mystery meant to be explored.

"Monty!" bonnie called out.

Montys yellow eyes flicked up over the brim of his glasses. He set his guitar aside and for once seemed to be silently listening.