lee drilly - 4.

not reread. excuse any mistakes.

don't forget to vote and comment! <3

──────────────────𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘!𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊──────────────────

──────────────────
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
──────────────────

       ❝ Y/N ❞ sat at the bar stool of the kitchen island as she took a sip of the hennessy in her red cup.

The loud music sending vibrations through her body as the beat beamed out the speakers.

She watched as her friends danced together in the distance smiling at them everytime they looked at her. Just letting them know she was coolin.

But she was not 'coolin'. She wanted to go home. She wasn't even supposed to be there.

Her boyfriend told her multiple times not to go to this party. He wasn't dumb. He knew her ex "Lee" would be there.

I mean it was a drilly and ygz party.

He also knew the girl wasn't over him. So she was told not to go.

But where she at and what is she doing?

At that party. Only cause her friends said. And she quotes. " girl fuck dat nigga. You not even jackin him forreal. You goin to this party."

Y/n sighed reminiscing what her friends said. Taking another sip of her drink. Before opening her phone.

Double checking if she had her location off from her boyfriend seeing. Which she did.

" Yoo Y/n" she heard in the distance causing her to look up from her cellular device.

Her eyes wandering before finally finding who called her name.

Showing one Lee's close friend. Dthang.

A smile appeared on the bored girls face.
" wassup d, happy birthday my heart" She said over the loud music before hugging him.

" Thank you ma heart." He said pulling from the hug smiling at the girl.

" what you doing here? Yo nigga know you here?" Dthang questioned before laughing and taking a pull from his blunt.

Y/n sucked her teeth mugging him. " no he don't know I'm here. Are you in my business?" She said giggling.

" Ooo Y/n why you being bad? I heard you not even jackin dat nigga." D gossiped. Y/n's face grew puzzled.