kay flock - 5.

not reread. excuse any mistakes.

don't forgot to vote and comment! <3

──────────────────𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘!𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊──────────────────

──────────────────
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
──────────────────

☆— ❝ Y/N ❞ laid her edges as she stood in front of the mirror on her dresser.

Hearing Kay behind her steady tell her
to hurry up.

" Kay stop rushin me! That's why I'm always forgetting stuff. " She said as she sprayed her edges with got2b.

" well yo ass be taking forever." Kay spoke sucking his teeth watching his girlfriend every move.

" bae where my lip gloss?" She complained , looking on the bed and back to the dresser.

" I don't know but pull yo dress down." He said pulling down the end of her white bodycon dress as she bent down.

Grabbing her dior lipgloss from the end of her bed before applying it to her lips. Then stuffing it in her marc jacobs snapshot.

Walking over back to her dresser spraying herself with her thousand wishes perfume.

" you ready now?" Kay spoke as he rubbed her hips when she fixed herself in the full body mirror.

" yea..I think my airbar in yo car." she said turning off her room light.

" it is, it's in the cup holder but come on bae." Kay said walking out the room.

" ight i'm coming." She said slipping on her last shoe, that were off-white dunks.

Following Kay out the door with her being the last out.

The keys rattled in Kay's hand as he jogged down the building stairs.

Y/n following behind with her face buried into her phone as she texted her friends.

Kevin held the door as he watched Y/n walk to his black benz.

He unlocked the car as Y/n opened the door and sat in the passenger seat of the car. Kay getting into the drivers seat.

Y/n buckled herself into the seatbelt before Kay started the car and pulled off.

" Bae put your seatbelt on. What I tell you about that?" She said tilting her head sideways looking at him.