Armin X Reader

You were at the library with Armin studying for finals. "Ugghhh, I don't understand any of this, Armin what am I going to do finals are next week!!!" You said panicking

"(Y/n) calm down you're just stressed, that's probably why you're having a hard time understanding all this" he said while showing you how to do the same problem for the third time.

I guess that studying with him wasn't all that bad, I mean you finally got to spend time with him, sure you two have been friends ever since forever, but ever since high school you've never had time to hang out with them anymore.
"(Y/n) are you even listening to me?"
"Humm, yea"
I think we have done enough studying for today, do you want to go grab a bite to eat and then go to my place to watch movies?" Armin asked with a small blush
" yeah sure, sounds like fun" you said with a smile that probably made you look like an idiot, but you didn't care. You were happy that you got to finally hang out with your best friend again.
you started to think of how it would be 'just like old times', which makes you think about how you when you were little you, Armin and your other friends would talk about traveling the world together.

"So (y/n), where do you want to go ?"

"I don't care, I'm fine with anything really" but then you got an idea of where to go. The both of you were looking at each other and smiling "(your/favorite/restaurant)" you and Armin said at the same time.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER DINNER AND AT ARMIN'S HOUSE.

"(y/n) do you wanna watch (y/f/m)?"

The to you started watching the movie, but around halfway through you noticed Armin was staring at you.

"Like what you see?" You ask Armin with one of you famous smiles.

"Well of course i do." Armin replied with a small blush.

The next thing you know Armin is kissing you, you were shocked at first but soon melted into the kiss.

(A/N)
So sorry for any spelling or punctuation mistakes.

leave your requests in the comments please!!