touch her~dr blakk

Sorry everyone but this my first headcannon here alright. I just finish watching the new episode of slugterra!! I cant believe it!!

Dr blakk x female reader

You are the daughter of Will shane and sister of Eli shane. You are Y/n shane and you work for the evil person in the 99 caverns.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dr Thaddius blakk/ dr blakk
You are older then eli by 6 years but born on your birthday. Will shane your father and Eli's father had asked you to look after your brother no matter what. When you and brother went down together and went to the games with the new allies or becoming friends. When dr blakk came for the games and calls out for the Shane's. He seen your brother and saw you, you looked beautiful and no other woman couldn't compare their beauty to you. You looked at blakk and something inside of you wanted to comfort blakk. Until you heard
Eli and Allies/friends are talking about him and how he was the last person to see Will shane alive. You looked away from him and he wanted you to continue to look at him.

While you worked for dr blakk everything is going alright until the unexpected worker punched you in the rib cage because he calling you out in front of everyone to hear bad even blakk too. "You made blakk have a soft spot for you. We can see it y/n daughter of the famous hero Will shane." When he was about to punched you again someone shot him with a ghoul slug. Dr blakk walked over to you both. He says "touch her and you're dead." Do I make myself clear on that everyone!!
His guards says yes sir or yes boss and everyone went back to work leaving you three well four because of Maurice. "Maurice deal with this one while i deal with miss shane here." He didnt say anything but takes the guy that punched you. You both were alone now. You walked away from blakk until he grabs your arm.
"I am fine sir. I just need to go back to work and....."y/n says
"Let me check your side first before you go." He says

After that you started to think he has changed of heart with you .