Walk out that door we're through~kord zane

Kord x female reader

In this story your a friend of Grendel's and you met kord during the time shane gang needed to get their mechas fixed. You are a human too.
You two have been together for 8 months and you are member of the shane gang. They found away to send junji back to his side of his world. All of you went to his side of the world and look for items to stop the emperor. You and kord went to get those items from the beast forge instead of a guy. It was a woman and kord started to have feelings for her instead of you. They talked while you are working on the items until a fight broke out. The more you and the gangs fought against the emperor minions. You knew that kord is falling for another woman that is a cave troll and her name is Drucilla. He is happy with her and the gang sees that. Until you walked up to kord and his new love Drucilla.
"What is it y/n?" Kord says
"Kord why aren't you with me while we been together for 8 months and...." Y/n says
Kord walks away from you towards to the gate.
"Walk out that gate/door we're through and Grendel will not be happy for you to hurt his friend! If you chose her kord good luck because i think junji will need my help here." Y/n says
"Y/n why here and...." Kord says
"We can see it kord and you push her out of the picture of your life. You say you love y/n but do you really love her or do you love Drucilla." Eli says.
"Grendel will forgive me y/n." Kord says and he leaves the place to calm down from the fighting.
"I didnt know that you both were a thing here because he called you his friend."Drucilla says
You cry in front of everyone and run towards to a different direction. Trixie followed you but you told her that you needed some time alone from everyone.