Crash-landed.

It was an ugly, cloudy day in Gensokyo. The weather had been quite gloomy for the past couple of days, seemingly out of nowhere.

A red and white shrine maiden paused from sweeping to look up at the depressing greys of the usually bright, blue sky that hung above her shrine. She gave an unhappy sigh, she just hoped it wouldn't rain.

Just as she resumed cleaning, she heard a distant crash, followed by a yelp. Reimu urgently rushed over to have a look, propping the broom on the outside of the shrine.

What she came across was... not very surprising, but extremely unexpected. A certain black and white magician seemed to had crash-landed on the Hakurei shrine's lawn. The shrine maiden urgently sped to the magician's side to assist,

"Marisa? What happened?"

"I just... lost a bit of control while flying." she groaned, her voice extremely hoarse.

Reimu crouched down to Marisa, who was on the ground, examining her for any injuries.

"I thought you knew how to use your broom."

"I do! I'm just not... in the best shape at the moment." Marisa grunted, her teeth grimaced.

Reimu put her hand up to the blonde magician's forehead, who promptly started blushing and backed away out of embarrassment.

"Let me."

Marisa hesitated, before grumbling in compliance and shifting back towards the other, with Reimu's palm resting on her forehead. Reimu subconsciously lingered for just a moment, before pulling away.

"You definitely have a fever, let's take you back to the shrine. Can you walk?"

Marisa attempted to rise to her feet, but immediately her face scrunched in pain before she was even halfway up, leading her to flop back onto the ground.

With Marisa unable to walk without feeling like every muscle in her body is ripping itself apart, Reimu decided there was only one option.

"Hey, what— ah!"

Carrying Marisa to the shrine herself.