𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

"dd look! there go her moms!" darrian rushed over to his window almost tripping over his gaming system wires with dd right behind him.

"damn her momma fine what the hell?" "shut up dicc, thats not what you supposed to be lookin at." darrian kept his eyes on the u-haul waiting for the girl he saw to step out. "dude isn't this like, some stalking shit?" "dd shut the fuck up and look, there she go!"

the pretty girl stepped out of the truck, darrians eyes instantly lit up.

"oh you weren't lying, she IS bad.." darrian rolled his eyes at his friends comment.

"she not just bad, dd, she's beautiful."

dd turned his head to look at ddot with his face scrunched up. "whats with you being so lovey dovey? you haven't spoken to her, hell you don't even know her and shes got you wrapped around her finger!" "man shut up!"

ddot locked eyes with the girl and almost screamed as he backed up while grabbing dds shirt.

"yo what the fuck?? you wrinkled my shit!"
"shit dd, she saw us! shes gonna think im some weird- weird ass stalker or something!"

ddot started pacing around his room and eventually flopped back on his bed.

"this girl seriously has you going crazy, what happened to your nonchalant mr.mysterious thing huh??" "i don't know! somethings wrong with me. ian never felt this way about no girl." dd looked at ddot with a shocked expression, "..what the fuck are you looking at?" ddot snapped. "nun. it's just.. you woulda usually called her a bitch by now. something's definitely wrong with you."

"lets just go over there and say hey, i don't know why you actin so pussy." "dd you not hearin what im sayin— i can't! im nervous."

"NERVOUS?? yo you actin mad mook. it's not that hard to talk to a girl. here, i'll go over there and just–" "dd chill! i'll talk to her myself. when you're not here preferably."

"wow okay, i see how it is." "you know what i meant."

"darrian!" his mom called from downstairs, ddot got up off of his bed and groaned because this was like the 18th time today his momma had called him.

he swung open his door with heaaavy attitude. he stomped his way downstairs all the way to the kitchen.

( i used google translate bare with me. )

"darrian, has visto a nuestras nuevas vecinas?" (darrian, have you seen our new neighbors?)

"sí mamá, los he visto. eso es todo lo que necesitabas?" (yes mom, i've seen them. is that all you needed?)

"alguien tiene prisa. pero su hija no es tan bonita? ella mira alrededor de tu edad." (someones in a hurry. but isn't her daughter so pretty? she looks around your age.)

"sí, ella es bonita, puedo volver arriba ahora?" (yeah shes pretty, can i go back upstairs now?)

"darrian, your face is red." ddot slapped his hands on his face and sighed loudly. "its nothing, i was thinking of something funny dd said and i was trying not to laugh." ddot turned to go back upstairs until his mom said something,

"i was thinking about inviting them over for dinner tonight."

"seriously mom? they're just settling in. give them some time before you try to make friends. im sure shes- THEY'RE pretty stressed."

"well aren't you considerate? sure darrian, you can go back upstairs now."

with no complaints, he rushed back up the stairs almost missing one on the way up. he stood in his doorframe out of breath as dd stared at him and started laughing.

"is she.." *gasp* "still outside??" "no shes not," *dramatic gasp "still outside. she actually went in a little bit before you go back. her ass is hella fat too." "dd quit lookin! damn!"

"yeah yeah whatever, im finna dip. i'll text you later my heart." dd dapped darrian up and left the room. ddot layed sprawled out on his bed and rolled around for a little bit until he heard dd yelling outside.

he ran over to his window and saw dd talking to the girl next door. 'this fucking idiot.' he thought to himself. dd pointed to up his window and the girl looked over. ddot froze. the girl smiled nervously and waved, darrian could melt right now. he waved back and the girl started walking back into the house after saying bye to dd.

darrian swayed over to his bed after the butterflies he had suddenly turned into more like wasps. his knees got weak as he flopped onto his bed.

damn, the girl next door.