𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗲

6:00 pm, jimenez household.

darrian was lost in his thoughts while listening to dd and notti yell ubsurd things at eachother through the mic even though they lived in the same household.

"dd im dead serious hro don't make me come in there and beat that ass." ddot snapped back to reality and watched as they continued to scream at their facecam.

"listen here ETHAANN you not doin shit to me so i dare you to— yo chilll why you gettin up?!" notti took off his headset and threw it on the desk. slid back his gaming chair, stood up, and stormed out the game room and door slammed the door behind him.

suddenly, dd shot up and ran to his door to lock it.
notti started banging on dd's door cursing at him and warning him what'd he do if he didn't open the door. ddot rolled his eyes and glanced over to his window, and did a double take realizing y/n was sitting infront of hers, it looked like she was drawing something but he couldn't tell.

"i feel like a stalker, this is so weird. and now im talking to myself, and im still doing it oh god please help me." ddot slapped his hands on his face and dragged them until he reached his neck.

he looked out of his window again to see y/n looking at him. he had never turned his head so fast before. he slid his chair up closer to his desk and watched dd's door fly open, guess he was just in time.

"you opened my door with a fuckin knife are you NUTS?!" "first of all its OUR door, and yes bitch, i am. now i'm finna molly wop yo ass."

notti closed the door behind him and locked it, uh oh. "ddot call the police." "yeah no, get somebody else to do it. all i can do for you right now is pray. matter of fact- god bless you." ddot left the discord call and turned off all his monitors. whatever happened to dd now was none of his buisness. but hey, shouldn't have been talking crazy.

'now was she looking at me or am i crazy?' ddot thunk to himself. lost in thought once again until his mom called him downstairs.. again.

darrian let out a loud, dragged "ugh." and sassily stomped his way downstairs almost missing a step.

"i want you to take this to the neighbors. and no complaining either! dd already told me you wanted to become friends with THE GIRL NEXT DOOR, so this would be a perfect opportunity to go introduce youself baby."

'curse that lightskin curly headed good for nothing weed addicted manwhore.' ddot cursed dd out in his head even tho he had basically just described himself. he grabbed the basket full of god knows what and dragged his feet out the front door slamming it behind him which caused his mother to scold him.

he threw on his hood cause it was cold enough outside to where you could see his breath. he made his way over to their neighbors house and knocked on the door lightly. 'on god this sum white people shit. why am i over here right now man.' knocking a second time this time louder, he could hear some shifting inside.

ddot straightened his posture as the footsteps approaching the door got louder and he heard the knob turning on the other side.

y/n's mother opened the door with a smile, he smiled nervously back after suddenly losing all of his confidence in that moment.

"hello?- oh how sweet, thank you so much!" the lady grabbed the basket before he could hand it to her. "here, come inside its cold out there." "nah it's cool i dont wanna interrupt-"