Companion

Jennie was feeling guilty for Taehyung but that's gonna keep him away from her. It happened before but she didn't feel guilty that's the reason no one talked to her. She would be lying if she said she really didn't feel anything for him in 2 months. She was called 'Heartless girl' in school. She missed Lisa. She went to Thailand after she got hurt in a mission. Her parents suggested her to stay in Thailand for some years and come back. Two years have already passed. They were in touch but she still missed her.

"NOOONAAA!!"

Jennie's pov

Did he choke himself again. What did he do? I am so tired with bunny.

"What's wrong kook?"

"Look it's a Barbie doll"

"Where?"

"Here" A girl with bangs says.

"LISAAAA"

Jennie hugs Lisa.

"Unnie I missed you"

After breaking the hug. Jennie and Lisa had huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey beautiful wanna go on a date?"

"No thanks"

"Stop flirting with my bestie kook"

"Unnie *whispers to Jennie* Do you mind if I hit on your brother"

"Absolutely no".

"Come on Unnie"

"Fine I will bring you something to eat . Have a seat"

"Thanks Unnie"

*Jennie leaves the room*

"Jungkook"

"Oh yeah tell"

"I have to say you changed a LOT in 2 years"

"You too. I can give you my number you know like we can text or maybe meet sometimes"

"Sure sir my number is 912******1"

"If you stop flirting we can eat something"

"Ok Unnie"

"So Lisa are you staying at your parent's house?"

"Yes"

"*Pouts* why don't you stay here?"

"WhY DoNt YOu StAY HErE?" Jungkook imitates Jennie.

"Shut up "

Next day at school

"This is the library " Jennie excitedly says to lisa.

"Unnie thank you"

"You have the same class with kook right?"

"Yes hehe"

"UwU"

Jennie was walking Lisa to her class. When Lisa sees Taehyung. She stops at her spot after seeing him.

"Unnie is it? *Points to Taehyung*"

"Oh it's Taehyung the guy I told you about "

Taehyung notices Lisa. He knows Lisa he was the one who saved her when she got hurt. Jennie was the only one who didn't know about V/ Taehyung. She knows about V but doesn't know how he looks. Only some people know about Taehyung. Jungkook knows because he was once on a mission with him. Lisa knows him because he helped her and his father obviously knows. V's rivals or his staff doesn't know his face. Only his most trusted staff knows his face.Her father and V/Tae's father made a deal about getting them married after they grow up.

Taehyung looks around for help. He spots Jungkook. Jungkook waves at him but Taehyung signals him about Lisa. Jungkook understood what was happening.

"Is he the guy who asked you out"

"Yes he's Taehyung"

"No it's--"

"LISA LETS GO TO CLASS TOGETHER"
Jungkook drags Lisa out of there. He drags her into a men's bathroom.

"Jun---"

"Noona can't know about him"

"Why--"

"Just don't I will explain in a safer place"

",Ok but can you move away from my face you're too close and it's making me nervous and you LITERALLY PINNED ME TO THE WALL IN A MEN'S BATHROOM DO YOU THINK IT'S APPROPRIATE?!"

"Cool didn't mean it" he unpins and Lisa goes away from there.

Jennie's pov

Did he just drag lisa out. I can't even see where is she. I was looking around I suddenly made  eye contact with Taehyung. I don't know but my heart suddenly sank seeing him. Should I apologise?

...

Coming soon lol!!

Coming soon lol!!