Apologies

Lisa catches Jennie who fainted. Jungkook carefully investigates the box and sees a poisonous crab which can kill.

They immediately take Jennie to the hospital.

Taehyung rushes to the hospital.

20 minutes have passed.

"Appa calm down nothing will happen to noona"

Jungkook tries to calm down. Lisa was panicking too.

Jungkook holds Lisa's hand and says "everything will be alright"

Lisa hugs Jungkook and he hugs her back. He knew she was worried and so was he.

Taehyung runs to them.

"How is she?" He asks panting hardly. It looked he ran all the way here.

"Doctors didn't say anything yet" Jungkook answers as he lowers his head.

Doctor comes out from the room.

They all rush towards doctor.

"Doctor how is my daughter"

"Nothing to worry about she is perfectly fine now"

"Oh my God thank you so much doctor"

"She will wake in some minutes you can go and see her"

"Thank you so much"

They all enter into emergency ward where Jennie was there.

Taehyung holds her hands and kisses it as a tear escapes his eyes.

Everyone were shocked to see him crying but they were happy to see how much Taehyung cared for Jennie.

"Taehyung" Jennie's father speaks.

"Yes"

"I want to Jennie to stay at your house.

Taeliskook gasp.

"No sir, we are not even married how can she stay at my House."

Jennie's father smiles to see how gentleman he his. "First, You're still calling me sir just call me appa okay?"

"I'm just kinda shy hehe A-p-pa"

"Good and If she is with you she will be safe and I can sleep too knowing that my daughter is in good hands. I trust you. It's for her safety"

"Yes Hyung she will be safe"

"Yes oppa"

"Okay then" He blushes a little.

"G-u-ys" Jennie says as she opens her eyes.

Time skip

"Jennie you will be staying with Taehyung for some days"

"What? Appa wae?"

"For your safety dear you will be back in no time, we are figuring out who is that bastard who tried to attack you."

Jennie looks at Taehyung. He gives her a reassuring smile. She smiles and nods her head.

"Great, kids you carry on I have a call to take"

Jennie's father leaves

"Noona and Hyung just use protection"

"You both better not break the bed"

Liskook teases them as Jennie hits them. Taehyung was standing there blushing.

Jennie and Taehyung were now in the car. Taehyung was driving the car and Jennie was beside him.

"So are you still angry on me?"

"YES"

"Jennie I am sorry I trust you but I didn't want anything happening to you okay? I wanted to know you personally too. I missed you so much when you went to New Zealand. I started liking you when we were kids, When you came back I never had a chance to catch up"

"I liked you too and I still do and I forgive you but you need make it up"

"Really"

"Yes now drive Mr.Kim"

It's not too much to ask for 10+votes right?