zero | opening act

⭒ synopsis ⭒

Calla Campbell's dream is to perform - to share her music with the world and pursue her passion. After sharing her songs through livestreams, she unknowingly catches the eye of a famous drummer who can't stop watching.

Apollo Grayson - drummer for TRACE is famously known as 'cold hearted' and 'brooding' by tabloids. Always pictured with a scowl on his face, he couldn't care less about anyone besides his band mates and supporters...and her.

When TRACE's opening act gets pulled a week before their tour, they're desperate to find a replacement - and Apollo might just know the perfect person...

-

⭒ CALLA CAMPBELL ⭒
singer/songwriter & guitarist

⭒ APOLLO GRAYSON ⭒
drummer & backup vocals for TRACE

other band members:

SILAS SILVER
RYDER PHOENIX
GRIFFIN RHODES

(their sound resembles that of the killers & inhaler)

-

⭒ authors note ⭒

Hi guys, thank you for choosing to read my book!

Before reading:

Apollo is going to be possessive and possibly resemble a caveman at some moments, so if that's not what you're looking for then it's probably a good idea to turn around now.

There will be cursing, drinking & talk of mental health struggles throughout the book. Please only keep reading if you're comfortable.

This book won't be the best piece of literature you've ever read. It won't change the course of your life so please don't carry those expectations if you decide to read. It's just something fun for me to write and hopefully for you to enjoy. Don't take it too seriously.

Anyways I'll shut up now, I hope you enjoy reading!

<3 <3 <3