Heartbroken

After that scene folded in front of Jungkook's eyes, his eyes started burning with tears, his heart was bleeding and he immediately left, he exited his house, sat in his car drove away.

On the other hand Namkyu stood and was about to follow Jungkook when Minji stopped her and said

Minji: Let me go. I'm here, you don't need to go after him.

Namkyu: Now is not the right time, he's heartbroken right now, I promise I'll call you once he calms down.

Understanding the criticality of the situation, she let her go with a heavy heart. Namkyu took her car to follow a broken man.

In the niche of time she catches up with Jungkook who was rash driving weeping his heart out and banging his hand on the horn out of anger. He just couldn't get the image of vmin kiss out of his head. This whole fiasco wounded his heart badly.

He stopped at a beach, Namkyu stopped behind him.

He ran and ran till he fell on the sand covering half of his face with it. Namkyu never saw him so heartbroken because of a girl, she was worried for him for the first time because Jungkook isn't the type of a guy who could be broken easily, if he's hurting that much, then it means he's finally had his first love and had his heart broken for the first time.

She ran towards Jungkook who was lying on the ground not in his senses letting his tears mix in the sand with his mouth half open allowing the sand to enter his mouth.

Namkyu turned him towards her and picked him up in her arms making his head rest on her chest. He started coughing coz of crying and all the sand that went in his system. Namkyu said

Namkyu: Cry all your pain out, don't hold it in otherwise it'll be suffocating.

Jungkook: I'm not crying. I'm fine when all those girls departure didn't affect me then why would it hurt me now. I'll forget her in some time.

Namkyu: Most probably toughing up can break you from inside so please unload the burden on your heart.

Jungkook: You're leaving tomorrow right? Can I come with you?

Namkyu: You're taking this decision in rage and decisions taken out of spite can never be right for anyone.

Jungkook: (shaking her in tears)I'm not taking this decision in anger. I need to move on, I did everything for her then why can't she love me, am I so bad, am I so unworthy that she can't even consider giving me a chance

Namkyu: No, you're not bad at all you deserve all the love in the world, it's life that keep playing us. The irony is that she met Taehyung first, if (emphasizing the words) ONLY IF she would've met you first, she would've definitely fallen for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand Minji was drowning in the pool of tears and guilt, guilt of breaking the heart of the person she loves, hurting the one who literally loved her, she kept explaining to Soojin that Taehyung was the one who kissed her, she was so shocked at his sudden action that she couldn't say or do anything. Soojin was comforting her.

Minji said

Minji: Do you have Namkyu's number? She said she'll call me once he calm down, I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest.

Soojin: As far as I know my sister, if she told you she'll call you then she will. She's a girl of her words so don't worry.

Minji: How can I not worry, Namkyu went after him, what if she tries to take advantage of his state and convince him to be with her then what am I supposed to do. I just want him back, I broke him so I want to be the one to fix him.

Soojin: He's not an object that needs fixing ok. And right now you're the last person he'd like to see or talk to.

Taehyung was standing by the living room's door outside of the house, he was left devastated after listening to Minji's love confession for Jungkook, so possessive she sounded for him, that irked him, he took fast and long steps in hurry to leave the place that was suffocating him to death.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook still hugging Namkyu tightly said

Jungkook: Why does it happen that we spend our life running after something that we know we'll never get?

Namkyu: Because there's a saying, forbidden fruit is sweet, and anything that we can't do or get intrigues us that's why.

Jungkook: And why do we ignore the person who loves us?

Namkyu: because we are so blinded by our desires that it blocks our vision, we can't see anything beyond that, just like you.

Jungkook:(sniffling and rubbing his eyes) Did you say something?

Namkyu: No, nothing.

Jungkook: Please take me with you.

Namkyu: okay if you insist but tell me something, would you able to leave her behind? Would you be able to forget her and move on with me? Will you be happy with me, stay with me and promise to never leave my side. If yes then hold my hand (extending her hand towards him) and come with me.

Jungkook: Okay

Namkyu: Now you've said yes, I won't let you go anywhere and if you try to run away I'll tie you up. Understood. (Sighing) Your mind is hazy that's why you can't think straight right now. We'll talk about it again tomorrow.

Jungkook: Fine, but I don't wanna go back home today, can I stay with you today

(Namkyu has two homes one where she lives with family and another in which she lives alone).