ch 17

Felix  start walking towards the door , he suddenly pinned on the door.
He suddenly got panicked because of sudden action.

Then he saw Hyunjin who was looking at him with angry eyes.

Why are you late? Hyunjin said in angry voice making felix confuse and terrified.

" I...i wa..was with my hyung " he whisper . He was verge of crying he don't know what Hyunjin going to react now .

He was waiting for insult or shouting from hyunjin but surprisingly Hyunjin said to him -

From tomorrow came early home.
Hyunjin said an went away.

Felix sigh in relief .

On the other hand , Hyunjin didn't know why he is behaving like that

Argghhh....what's happening to me? Why I can't  hurt him " he was angry ,confused for his unknown feelings .

After 1 week :

At college :

" Lixxie did you hear that some senior coming to our class " soobin said .

" Why " felix and beomgyu asked same time

" I don't know , let's what's going to happen know "  soobin said

After 1hr :

They all are talking with each other , suddenly they hear unfamiliar voices .

" I think they came " soobin said rolling his eyes

Whatever" beomgyu said not interested at seniors

Felix also didn't know what's going to happen , so he is also silent , while other students were fangirling over their seniors.

Felix didn't look up to senior he didn't want to  ,but suddenly beomgyu said something which catch his attention.

" Hey this is Hyunjin right? " beomgyu asked

" Hm you are right " soobin said
Suddenly felix look at Hyunjin who was staring at him but then felix avert his gaze from him.

Hii guys , sa you all know that we are your seniors ,so let me introduce ourselves . 

I'm Jackson , this is yeonjun , this is taehyun ,this is bang Chan and this is Hyunjin .

While all girls are fangirling over them.

We introduce ourselves now this is your turn , Jackson said

All the students start telling their names, then felix 's turn came

What's your name cutiee....Jackson asked

Felix was feeling awkward but he let it go

"  Han Felix " he said politely

" Beautiful name for beautiful boy " Jackson said while winking at him without knowing that someone was  buring him from his back .

Hyunjin became jealous and angry both, he became jealous when Jackson start flirt with him  and angry because felix said his name as HAN FELIX not               HWANG FELIX .

Hyunjin went away from class while Jackson and others are confuse but felix thinks that hyunjin don't want to see his face that's why he went away.

Felix was sad ,but he didn't know that his all expression was noticed by soobin and beomgyu .

After seniors went away ,

" Lixxie  we don't want to interfere in you life but we want to ask you something "
Soobin said seriously

" What you want to ask me? " felix said in confusion

Beomgyu sigh

Did you know Hyunjin !" He asked seriously to felix who was now in shock he didn't know how to answer them.

I....I he can't finish his word then soobin cut him

" If you don't want to share with us now that ok you can tell us whenever you want " soobin assured him

" I'll tell you ,but not know I want sometime to prepare my self " felix said slowly

"Don't worry , you can take your time baby but remember don't hurt yourself if something 8s bothering you tell us ok!"
Beomgyu said

Felix smile while hugging them

" Thankyou so much for understanding me " felix said to them ,he was very thankful to them for supporting him all the time.

" By the way , beom your cousin is really hot " soobin changed the topic from emotional to cheerful .

Wow! Did you just Said my cousin is hot!"
Beomgyu exclaimed

" Yeah..he is hot  " soobin said

Woo....I'm going to tell him now that you have crush on him " beomgyu said while teasing to soobin who was now looking like tomato ,he knows he dig his own grave

" I was joking beom , don't take it seriously " soobin start defending himself .

Felix start giggling at their fight

" Lixxie tell him  na , I was joking " soobin start whining to felix for help

Binnie come here , I'll tell you something felix slowly sign soobin to came closer to him .

Then felix whisper something in soobin's ear ,who was now smirking at beomgyu , who was confuse ,like what is happening here

Awww....beomie how was Kang taehyun , felix said you are staring at him shamelessly " soobin said while laughing , now it's beomgyu's turn to became tomato .

" Shut up and you lixxie , I think you're innocent but you are really a little devil inside of angel face " beomgyu start complaining while pouting.