Aftermath: Revenge of the Telethon

James' POV

After the first World Tour Aftermath, Leshawna, Lindsay, DJ, and Izzy, now calling herself Brainzilla after getting hit in the head...by the plane, have been eliminated from the game. But now our friends are stuck in Jamaica because Chris didn't have fuel for the plane. So Geoff and Bridgette came up with the idea of making the next Aftermath episode a Telethon. I'm getting ready with Trent and Harold to play a song when the show starts.

Trent: Are you guys ready?

James: Yeah.

Harold: You know it!

Trent: Alright, let's give it our all. 

Audience POV

The audience cheers as the Total Drama World Tour Aftermath begins with Geoff wearing a tuxedo and Bridgette wearing a dress.

Geoff: Good evening! I'm Geoff, and this is my most excellent co-host, Bridgette.

Bridgette: And we're coming to you Live because we need your help to raise money for a seriously worthy cause.

Geoff: I know what you're thinking. "Huh?!" O-Or maybe you're thinking, "What?!" Either way, "think back" to the last episode when the "Total Drama Plane" crash-landed in Jamaica—A tragedy.

Bridgette: One that could have been averted if only they'd had more gas. But our host, sadly, had blown the show's budget on decorating his "personal quarters."

Geoff: "Hey, I get why Chris couldn't resist the gold-lined hot tub." Unless we raise more dough for fuel, our friends could be stranded in Jamaica. Forever.

The audience gasped when they heard Geoff say that.

Bridgette: "Total Drama" could be canceled! We could be "canceled," too! "Which is why tonight we're bringing you..."

Geoff: "Total Drama" The Telethon!

Bridgette: The phone lines are open, so please, for the love of "Total Drama," call now and donate.

The audience then cheers and applauses.

Bridgette: Please welcome our first Special Guests, The Drama Brothers featuring James Bryant!

The crowd cheered for them as they came out with the girls in the peanut gallery, except for Eva cheered for them. They then started playing their instruments as Bridgette got ready to sing.

Bridgette: 🎵This show, you need to save. "This show, you gotta tell." This show that you care.🎵

Geoff: 🎵Jamaica, they're trapped down in. Jamaica, they can't even Ja-Party. It's so unfair.🎵

Bridgette: 🎵"You gotta help now, we're on the brink."🎵

Geoff: 🎵The crew gets fired if this ship sinks.🎵

Bridgette: 🎵"So make a difference in their lives."🎵

Geoff and Bridgette: 🎵Give us cash, or this show dies.🎵

Bridgette: 🎵Save this show. "Total Drama."🎵

Geoff: 🎵Save this show. You know you wanna.🎵

Geoff and Bridgette: 🎵Save the show that you lo-o-o-ve.🎵

Bridgette: 🎵Save this show. "Total Drama."🎵