Do he own her HEART too...?

////

Here Vyom was standing infront of a girl which own his heart but the question is...
Do he own her heart too...?
Do he will make her fall in love again... ?
He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his friend calling him he look at his friend and he said 'Bhabhi aarhi hai aur tu kaha khoya hai?'

Just then VS saw Karishma walking towards him and she stand beside him soon the Priest said to the the to sits down and they did vyom looks at at eyes which held nothing but coldness...

After some rituals, the priest Announced 'Aap dono ka vivah sampan hua abse aap dono pati patni hain'

Everyone there cheered and clapped for the couple vyom glance at karishma she was standing there looking down with expressionless face, it was the time of Vyoshma to go there house, everyone came towards karishma and hugged her in order to console her but she wasn't crying! She was just standing with her poker face.
Then vyoshma leaves to their house..
Whole ride was silent, she was starring out of the window and he was reluctantly gazing at her..and they reach there house vyom came out of the car and he goes to KS side and open the door to help her coming out as her gown was quite heavy..

She looked at him then back at his hand she ignored his hand and get off the car and went inside and he followed her she looked around and asked blankly 'Hamara room kha ha?'

Vyom thought:- Is she giving me a chance..
He was dancing internally..

'Umm..upar seedha phir left pe' Vyom said with a sight smile controlling his happiness..

She nodded and goes upstairs, while he too he took a shower in another room, after having a quick shower Vyom entered in their room he was wiping his wet hair he looked around for karishma but she wasn't there..
He sighed thinking ..

she must be in washroom

He sits on the bed, he was fidgeting his fingers waiting for karishma but she didn't came out from the washroom he call her name but she didn't replied a quick wave of fear rushed in his body.

'Karishma... KARISHMA!! OPEN THE DOOR' Vyom yell banging the washroom door..

'Kya kr rhe ho?'

He looked at the direction of voice and he found karishma standing on the door he sighed and asked 'Kaha thi tum'

'Paani lene gaye the ' She said nonchalantly..

'Oh...aa..'

She goes towards the bed puts the water bottle on the beside table and laid down on the bed she was laying at the corner of the bed maintaining perfect distance from him. He too laid at the corner as now he don't have any right to go near her he have already lost that right..

She closed her eyes trying to fall asleep, while he was looking at her with a sad smile on his face. He was wishing to hug her, kiss her and tell her how much he loves her but he can't do any off these. soon he too fell asleep in a deep slumber..

Meanwhile, karishma was still awake she open her eyes and looked at him she felt disgusting to he laid beside him..

How can a person sleep with a one who had cheated him/her ??

She just hates him, and she was hating herself too for falling in love with him, for loving him with all her heart.

She thought..

I'll never forgive you !! I'll surely make you regret for what you have done..'

Next day...

Both were giving a interview to the media and the interviewer asked 'So Vyom jab aap Mrs.Singh (Karishma) se itna hi pyaar krte hai to aapne Miss.Ruhi ko date kiu kiya..??'

Karishma's heart started beating fast she looked at Vyom and he was too looking annoyed by this question..

'This is____' Karishma was about to reply to the question but she got cut by vyom..

'Its none of your business!' He said to interviewer coldly, standing up..

Everything there looked at him in amusement...

'Hum koi interview nhi de rhe !! We are leaving ' Vyom exclaimed grabbing KS hands and he dragged her outside..

Karishma tries to make him leave her wrist but he wasn't leaving her and here she lost it she stamps her heels on his feet making him growl in pain and he left her hand..

'Karishma...' He calls her and again tries to hold her hand but she backed off..

'Kya Karishma?? sach bola nhi gaya tumse jhut bana nhi ske to interview chor ke aagaye?? AISA KAAM KIYA HI KIU JISKI KOI JUSTIFICATION NHI HAI !!!' She lashed out..

'Bas karishma..me pehle hi bhut guilty hu aur__'

'Aur? Aur kyaa?? Akal hai tum pe thodi si bhi ?? Humne tumhe warn kiya tah ke interview me aise question pouche ge par nhi tab to bhut bhoot sawar tah interview dene ka!!!' Karishma asked glaring into his soul making him look down..

'Karishma...ghar chalte hain' Vyom pleaded and sobs, tears rolled down his eyes..

Karishma felt bad seeing him crying, but she shrugged it off. then she started walking towards their car, Vyom too goes behind her she sits on the driving seats and starts the car he sits at the back as he didn't have a courage to sit behind her, and he don't wants her to see his tears..

'Karishma I'm sorry' Vyom mumbled while tears were still rolling from his eyes..

'Her heart ached seeing him crying but she consoled herself and focused on driving completely ignoring him..

'Mu-mujhay eik chance de do karishma! Me sab shi kr duga bas eik chance...' He said trying to control his tears..

'Vyom..car se utro!!' Karishma said stopping the car..

'Ka-kiu?' He questioned her wiping his tears away..

'HUMNE KAHA CAR SE UTRO!!!!' Karishma yell making him obeyed her and he get out of the car.

And karishma drove away..soon the clouds turned black and it started raining heavily.. Vyom was crying his heart out the thunder hit hard making Vyom scared he felt everyone around him leaving..

Vyom looked around to ask for help from someone but he couldn't speak anything, he fell on his knees and he hugged his knees, soon he felt his body loosens and he fell on the ground..

( He has Astraphobia )

Before passing out he heard a familiar voice..

'Karishma ' He whispered faintly and everything blanked out...

Karishma runs towards him and patted his cheeks lightly she was too drenched in rain..
His skin was looking so pale he was shivering. And her heart breaks seeing him..

In past, she used to stay beside him to go through this but everything is changed now..

<>... Except her feelings for him...<>

'𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..!!'

🌸🌸🌸.........................................................

I hope you all liked this part and if you do then plz tell me in the comments. they keep me motivated to update more often!!!
Next part will be updated soon!!! 🤧

Till then byeee takee caree 💘

🌸🌸🌸.........................................................

..

Vyoshmawala Love ❤️ || 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें