You will be mine karishma ❤️ !!

_________________

Bending her back towards him, she yanked him on her back and take her towards the car while stumbling. She immediately drove towards their home and take him in the bedroom, she make him laid on the bed and she grabbed the towel and his comfy clothes. She decided to change his clothes as she can't leave him like this he'll catch a cold. She changed his clothes and after changing her clothes she stared at him she was getting worried seeing his unconscious figure so she decided to call the doctor..
She was about to grab her phone but she saw his face moving a little and his eyes started flickering.

His eyes shot open, making her look away
'Tumhe yaad...tha mujhay astraphobia hai ??' He asked sitting on the bed an grinning cheekily..

Her cheeks got tinted..

'Sharma rhi ho tum??' He questioned her with eyes widened..

'Huuh..tumhare sapno me' She said furiously and she left the room..

He sighed and he sits on the bed waiting for KS to come, but soon h heard a thunderstorm making him jump on his bed..

'Karishma!!!!!' He yell covering his ears..

'Neeche aaao aagar heart attack se nhi marna tumko!!' Karishma shouts from downstairs..

Few minutes pass, she didn't saw him coming downstairs so she rushed upstairs..

And saw him sitting on bed covering his ears..

'Vyom...vyom thk ho na??' She asked climbing the bed and he nodded..

Karishma thought
Hume Jana hi nhi chahiye tha neeche ..

She slammed her head internally..

He smile looking at her worried for him, again thunderstorm hit and he yell more lightly gaining her attention 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!'

Unknowingly, Karishma hugged him rubbing his arms lightly, her heart beat was beating faster and he snuggled into her more making her almost fell on the bed, both were starring at each other and her beat skin when he attached his lips on her. he didn't want to kiss her without her permission but seeing her so closed too him making him kissed her and suck her cherry lips, she was melting in his touch. But soon the realization hits her!

She tries to push him but he kissed her more passionately she run out of breath as he was moving his lips so fast wasn't giving her time to breathe. She tries to hold his arms to stop him but he pinned her arms beside her head making her more angry. She said 'Vy-vyom choro!!!' between the kiss and he ignored her like he didn't hears it..

Her heart was pounding out of her chest due to their proximity...
They were so close to each other.
Soon he breaks the kiss and moved towards her collarbone and sucked hard making her moan. She really wants to feel his touch but her mind was stopping her and telling her to push him and in the end her mind won and she pushed him with all her strength..

And she get off the bed...

'Karishma suno...plz!!' He pleaded and tries to approach her and tries to hold her hand but she yanked off his hand and he said 'Mujhay explain kr-krne do karishma '

'Kya explain kr de? Ye explain krne de that you fell out of love?? And started dating someone else? Tumne hume uss waqt chora jab hume tumhari sabse zyada zarurat thi...!! Itna insecure kr diya hai tumne hume aur-aur abhi hum tumhe explain krne de?? Seriously??'

'Ye..ye...sach nhi hai karishma tumhe kuch nhi pata ha!!' He stated breathing heavily...

'HUME KUCH NHI PATA HAI TO BATAO NA HUME!!!!! Tumse shaadi krna hamari sabse badi bhool ha Vyom Singh!! Nafrat krte hai hum tumse!! Aur aapne aap se bhi kiu ke humne tum jese ghatiya aur jhoote insaan se shaadi ki..!! Wo bhi eik dafa nhi...do dafa yaad hai tumko ? Jab-jab hamari pehli shaadi thi to tumne kya kaha tha hume mangal-sutra pehna te hue..??? Ke ye mangal-sutra hamari phasi ka phanda hai..!! aur sach me ye phasi ka phanda ban gaya hai tumhe pata hai jab peeht pe chuhra mara jata hai na to dukh iss baat ka nhi hota ke-ke chuhra laga hai hume
dukh..iss baat ka hota hai jab peeche murte ho aur dekhte ho ke chuhra kis ne pakda hua hai..!!' She lashed out and wiped her tears which fell out of her eyes without her knowing..

Vyom walked towards her, hold her arms she tries to came out of his grip, but he was caging her too tightly and his cold eyes and heavy breaths were making her scared..

'Na hi me ghatiya insaan hu na hi mene jhoot bola hai !! I know tumhe yaakeen nhi hoga par bhut jald me prove kr ke rhu ga!!!' He said starring at her and his every word were having so many emotions..

'You will be mine Karishma  Vyom exclaimed..

She chuckled before saying 'Never!'

His jaw clenched and he look away, bitting his inner cheeks. She smirked and he again looked at her glaring at her like he will eat him but she wasn't getting scared! She was too starring at him with some passion..

His grip loosens on her and she pushed him slightly and left the room...
She goes in another room and looked at herself in the mirror, she slightly touched her lips and her neck. Her lips were little swollen and slightly bleeding. Then she goes in the washroom to take a bath and relax her mind, unfortunately she forgot her clothes in hers and Vyom's shared bedroom..

She sighed and wore the bathrobe then slowly took her steps towards bedroom, she looks around hoping Vyom will not be there and luckily he wasn't there. Then her eyes fall on her clothes which were on the bed. She knew Vyom had put them her and she smiled internally and immediately wore the clothes...

Her mind was a big canvas in which her all the pain was painted..

No much how she is changed but she will still remain the same Karishma who love him unconditionally..

And she fell asleep thinking about her messed up life and her broken heart...
But she wakes up after hearing her phone ringing she weekly picked the phone and swapped the green button..

'Karishma..!! Kesi ho ?'

'Bilkul thk nhi hai hum..' She stated faintly..

'Kya hua..?? Btw congratulations tumhari shaadi hogyi hai jab mujhay ye news mili to me bhut shock tha par kush bhi tha kiu ke tumhe tumhara pyaar mil gaya !!

'Hmm..'

'Tum mujhay thk nhi lag rhi ho!! Kuch hua hai Kya??'

'Bhut Kuch hua hai..Tum aajao plz..' She pleaded

'Thk hai me aarha hu...tab tak Tum aapna deyhan rkhna..aur stress mat lena hmm!!'

'Hmm Bye' She replied and cut the call

'Jaldi aajao tum humse ab nhi saha ja rha ha' She said looking at the phone..

🌸🌸🌸.........................................................

I hope you all liked this part and if you do then plz tell me in the comments. they keep me motivated to update more often!!!
Next part will be updated soon!!!
Till then byeee takee caree 💘

🌸🌸🌸.........................................................