❄️ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤?❄️

Jack smiled as the sand now dissipate into darkness once more

Jack smiled as the sand now dissipate into darkness once more. Shoving a hand into his pocket while the other holds his staff, he starts heading back to the cave. He wasn't able to head back as a shadow rapidly passed him, almost making him fall back. 

"Whoa!" 

He frowns and followed the shadow, landing on a tree. It was quiet. He looked around but nothing was there. He frowned even further as the shadow jumped into the bushes of the tree. 

Jack followed as he jumped on buildings and cars, ignoring their alarms as he followed. He jumped on the telephone wires and back to a building while he looked around. 

He stiffened as the shadow crashed into a trashbin and into the shadows. Jack jumped down, pointing his staff around for the culprit. But once again, he was filled with silence other than dogs barking.

"Hello, mate."

Jack gasped and turned around and pointing his staff at the culprit. His heart sped up as he saw the familiar shadow of bunny ears with a boomerang. 

"Been a long time. Blizzard of '68, I believe?" Bunny walked out of the shadow and into the light. "Easter Sunday, wasn't it?"

Jack chuckled, smirking at Bunny. He moved his staff down and leaned on it. "Bunny...You're not still mad about that...are you?"

"Yes," Bunny points his boomerang at the boy but then casually looks at it in his hands. "But this is about something else...Fellas."

Jack didn't expect it. One thing, he was on the ground. "Put me down! What the–"The next, he was pulled by his collar by a yeti as he shoved him into a sack. 

The two yetis blabbered as they tied the sack tightly to prevent the boy to escape. One of them grabbed a snow globe and threw it on the ground as a portal appeared. 

The one holding a struggling Jack turned to Bunny and waited for him to go but Bunny smirked in amusement. "Me? Not on your nelly. See you back at the Pole." He stamps his foot on the ground twice as the ground underneath it sinks. 

Bunny jumps in as the ground covered up and was replaced by a red flower. 

The Yetis shrug at each other and threw Jack inside before going in, ignoring Jack's yelp. 

.·:*¨༺❄️༻¨*:·.

Jack grunts as he lands on a marble ground. He squirms in the bag as it opened, revealing two curious elves. He can distinctly hear voices from outside and opened it more to see North, Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy. 

"Hey, there he is! Jack Frost!" North greeted him with a smile as Jack stared at them with bewilderment. 

"Wow, you got to be kidding me," Jack muttered under his breath as the two Yeti picked him up. "Hey, hey. Whoa, put me down." The Yetis did as told and put him down for him to face the Guardians.