1

Akutagawa was so done.

He has just finished a long, boring, and most annoying of all, hard job for the Port mafia.

All he wanted to do was to go home, have a nice bath and hang out with his husband.
But as life would have it, he wasn't allowed such peace yet.

"Akutagawa!" said Chuuya running after the man.
"Yes, Chuuya-san?" asked Akutagawa politely. He was annoyed about his superiors presence, but he couldn't exactly do anything about it, ad he was his superior.

"Why do you always run off in such a hurry? Stay back a bit, socialize, get a girlfriend. Come on Akutagawa your love life is non existent." said his superior in an annoyed voice
" Higuchi is practically head over heels for you. Give her a shoot would you?" stated again his superior.

"Chuuya-san, with all due respect, im not interested. And above all, i think that persuading another person while still in a relationship is considered cheating." said Akutagawa, starting to get seriously annoyed at his superior.

"Yea nice try, you are not getting me to belive that you are already in a relationship." said Chuuya in disbelief.

"But i am in a relationship Chuuya-san. I have been married for three years." responded Akutagawa.

"YOU ARE MARrieD?" shouted Chuuya in disbelief, all the while Akutagawa was trying to cover his mouth.
"Chuuya-san please dont scream, yes i am married, and have been in a relationship two years before than.

"You were in a relationship for five years and didn't bother to tell anyone?" said annoyingly Chuuya. Still in shock about the newly aqired information.
Well, Chuuya thought, who could ever date Akutagawa for so long, and above all, who could even find Akutagawa lovable on that level ( apart Higuchi, who seems obsessed with Akutagawa)?

"But i did tell you Chuuya-san, the month three years ago that i took off, the reason was written as a honey moon. I gave the papers directly to you how did you fail to notice?" And Akutagawa did have a point, but no one really focuses on the reason of ones absence, just that they are going to be absent. You cant really blame him?

"Well then, who are they? Do they know that you work for the Port mafia?" asked Chuuya. A hint of interest in his voice.

"I will not be telling you who they are, as we have agreed to not share the details of our marriage to the Port mafia." Said Akutagawa defensively.

"Okay thats fine i guess......but sooner or later i will find out." Chuuya walked away whispering the last part so Akutagawa wouldn't hear it.

----------

Akutagawa took out his keys and opened the door to his and Atsushi's shared appsrtment and as soon as he opened the door he was pulled in a bone crushing hug by his husband.

"Ryuu! You are home!" said Atsushi lovingly, as he was missing his husband dearly.
Akutagawas demure changed immediately after seeing his husband so happy. Five years of getting Atsushi's affection rent free and he still blushes like a highschool girl when he kisses him.

"Yea, sorry im late. Chuuya-san held me back after finding out that im married." said Akutagawa suddenly annoyed at his superiors antic's.

"He didn't know you were married?" asked Atsushi wondering how could someone like Chuuya not know that about his underling.

"Apparently not, no one does. And i wasn't even trying to hide our marriage or anything." shrugged Akutagawa, getting ready to eat the dinner his husband has lovingly prepared.

"Enough about me, how was your day dear?" asked Akutagawa Atsushi, who just joined him at the dinner table.
"Ah- it was boring, as always. I had a difficult client today but apart from that nothing different from usual." said Atsushi while bringing his hand to hold his cheek and playing with the food in his plate.

After dinner they both got in the bed and sat in silence reading for a while.
Akutagawa was reading some classic letterature and Atsushi was reading some sci-fi book.
Atsushi never really understood how Akutagawa could read classic letterature and be so interested in it, but who was he to judge.

After a while of comfortable silence, Atsushi let out a yawn and put away his book while sliding into Akutagawas arms.
Akutagawa put away the book he was reading and hugged his husband letting him put his head on his chest.

-------

It was the next day and Akutagawa was getting strange looks at the Port mafia, so he shot everyone death glares and everyone instantly turned away.  

Tacihara was handing his report of a mission to Akutagawa and was debating of whether or not to ask a question about his bosses marrige. He decided that he should go for it, even though he was more than likely to get no answer and get punished for asking.

"So boss, i just wanted to ask, who are you married to?" asked Tacihara with a hopeful tone.

"Tacihara." started Akutagawa.
"Are you in a marriage or am i?" asked Akutagawa while looking down upon his underling.

"You sir." responded Tacihara with a shaky voice, already looking down.
" Well then its not any of your business to whom im married to." said Akutagawa calmly, but to someone who knew him well, Akutagawa being calm was a lot scarier than him being angry.

"Oh and Tacihara-" started Akutagawa while handing back his report.
"Rewrite this, its not good enough."

"Yes sir." said begrudgingly Tacihara while taking back his report.

---------

Higuchi was devastated.
When she heard that her boss was in a marriage she couldn't belive it. And that he was in a marriage for five years? Everyone was saying that it was a long time, but she has known him and loved him for longer than than, so who other than her could be suitable to marry Akutagawa?

She has heard that Akutagawa was in a bad mood today, so because of that she has decided to not bother him anymore than he already was. She only wanted to lessen his bad mood, just that. She definitely didnt want to see him because in her mental state right now the only thing she would do in front of him is cry. No it definitely wasn't that.

*****************************
1060 words </3