- 1

It wasn't a normal day, nor was any day but this one was way more out of the ordinary. The teachers were acting off and so were any of the people around, besides the students who were like their regular selves. Just like teenagers would be in high-school.

But that all changed in a second when all hell basically broke loose in the halls.

"All students to the Commons. All students to the commons." Nezu's voice echoed through the room on the intercom of class 2-A along with every other class or room in the building.

The halls were beyond crowded, but whenever Nezu said to meet in the Commons it all meant one thing. There was either a huge meeting, or there was a big break in the news and the students were required to watch it immediately or it would be missed by all the students.

After 5 or so minutes the classes had all gathered and the teachers stood behind. They knew this was big as well, and that they would have to make sure none of their students were to go crazy like they previously have during these sorts of meetings.

"Now that you are all here. I'm here to make a short-lived announcement as this is something urgent, and will be better described on the news of this new leaked information." Nezu stood basically on a ladder because he was so small and would hope over the big crowd of students to be seen. He used a megaphone to be heard, and then continued to speak when the students groaned. "Now then, as I was saying.. The news is about to come on and this is very important and means everyone will sadly have to participate. I would hate to go against government law as much as I want to. Now. Please watch." The mouse said and got down from his ladder and looked to the large TV set up.

And there it went with the news playing loudly it could be heard from any way down the halls.

Over the huge speakers all that was really heard was simply, "Dear people of the world. Government has recently leaked out accidental information about soulmates or lifetime partners.. Any strand or part of ones DNA can help find the our true love. Good day." That was in short what was said, and students started just screaming. Some were puking, crying, panicking. It was a plethora of different reactions, or coping more so. Class 2-A therefore just was lost, why did this even happen? And why was it happening?

Everyone just embraced to some, couples pulled one another close and it was a pool of emotions and pheromones. And each and every one of those students had to participate and give away part of their DNA to be sent into labs so that they were going to be matched up with anyone, even villains.

"This is bullshit! The government can't control us!" A hot headed blonde known as Katsuki Bakugou, screamed at the top of his lungs protesting to the fact their government was corrupt and stealing their simple rights. Now it was who they loved. Katsuki was never one to protest but he was in a relationship with a certain red-head. This didn't go right with him, especially if they didn't turn out to be soul mates.

"Yeah! That's so stupid!" The redhead butt in protesting with his boyfriend, and the rest of the class went completely haywire with the news and Aizawa was just trying to calm the class. The distressed class kept spreading the mix of pheromones.

This was an absolute hell and they had no control, the young blonde and red-head couple embraced and people even saw Katsuki cry, he was in love with the dumb boy Eijirou. And he was scared they weren't matched up.

But it was even worse when there was test tubes and swabs being brought around, and it was again due to this bullshit.

Class 2-A protested the most since they were the youngest class and really didn't want to go through this process of birthing children, mating, and finding whatever partners the world gave them which with the class's luck in the past two years, there was a slim chance it would in anyway of hell work out for the better of them.