Bio/Backstory

Name: James Phillips

Ring Name: James Fatality

Age: 26

Height: 6'8

Weight: 335 pounds

Signatures: Burning Lariat, Moonsault, Big Boot.

Finishers: Piledriver, Fatal Bomb (Sit-Sit-out Last Ride Powerbomb)

Backstory: James was born in 1996 and started watching wrestling when he was about two years old and enjoyed watching it with his family growing up and at the age of eighteen he started doing training in a wrestling school near where he lived in 2014. At the age of twenty in 2016 he got the opportunity to start wrestling in Japan and for the next five years he won championships and put on amazing matches with the likes of Okada, Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, Minoru Suzuki, and many more. In 2021 James left Japan and returned back to the United States where he went around the Indies winning a few championships and in early 2022 he was given a call from WWE to come try out at the Performance Center and a few weeks after it he got another call saying that they would like to talk to him about contract negotiations. When and where he will debut.....It'll be soon.

Accomplishments:
1 time IWGP United States champion
1 time IWGP Intercontinental champion
1 time IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champion w/ Lance Archer
2 time IWGP Heavyweight champion
1 time GCW World champion
___________________________________________

End of the chapter

I hope that you all enjoyed the bio chapter of my new book! The first chapter will be uploaded hopefully soon.

Stay Safe, Take Care, and as Always Stay Cool Everyone.

I'll see you all on the other side