1. Where It All Begins

*July 30th 2022*

Nashville, Tennessee in the Nissan Stadium where the 35th Summerslam event takes place and a lot of superstars are excited for being on the card and even more are excited to see what happens in the coming weeks and months as new management has taken over.

One person is meeting with a member of the new management as James Phillips known as James Fatality to the fans just arrived at the stadium making sure no fans know he is there and will be debuting.

James walks around the stadium wearing a hoodie with the hood on as he finally finds Paul Levesque's office and knocks on the door as he waits for a response and looks around at the staff members walking around carrying things and getting the stadium ready for the event.

******: Come in please.

James opens the door and takes off his hood as he looks and sees Paul sitting in a chair before he stands up and smiles a little as he looks at James and walks up shaking his hand.

James: Mr. Levesque good to finally meet you sir.

Paul: It's good to meet you too James and please call me Hunter.

James nods as Hunter motions for him to sit down and he walks back to his chair and sits down as he looks across the desk.

Hunter: So James I'm sure that you and our previous management had already thought up a contract and ideas. Well now that I'm running creative and Stephanie is Co-CEO we have different ideas for you and all our stars.

James nods and looks at Hunter as he continues to listen to him as he waits for Hunter to stop talking.

James: Well Hunter I'm very glad that I'm here now. I mean everyone in this business when they were younger dreamed of being here and I trust you and Stephanie. So I'd like to hear these new ideas sir.

Hunter: Well you'll be debuting tonight about half way into the show as we thought that would be the best time for a debut of an outside star. You'll be debuting against Ezekiel as Jeffrey wants to go back to his old gimmick.

James nods and listens as he looks around the office and then looks back at Hunter.

Hunter: If you have any ideas for what or who you could debut against instead I'd like to hear your thoughts.

James: No sir I think that is a good idea and I'll talk to Jeffrey when I am able to but I'd like to walk around the stadium and get to know everyone.

Hunter: Of course it was good meeting you and I'm looking forward to having you be here.

James and Hunter both stand up as they shake hands again and James nods at Hunter.

James: Thank you for this opportunity sir.

Hunter nods as James leaves the office and looks around as he walks around seeing staff getting the stadium ready as it's barley even one in the afternoon.

James starts to walk around the stadium and goes to where the ring is being set up and sees people sitting in the seats talking to each other and one of them notices James and stands up almost like they recognize him.

****: Oh shit James?

James looks over at the person and recognizes them as he smiles a little and sees Luis Martínez (Damian Priest) walking over to him.

James: Luis! Bro it's good to see you again.

James and Luis do a bro hug as they both chuckle a little and look at each other.

Luis: Man I haven't seen you since what 2017 maybe 2018. Damn. How you been?

James: I've been great bro. You know just doing what I enjoy. How have you been man?