prank gone wrong

a/n: im posting the same version of this story in each of the boys books, with some minor altercations, please feel free to check them out.

Laito seemed to have an endless supply of patience, no matter how hard he was pushed by y/n's antics, he just would resort to ignoring it after brushing it off. The red haired male seemed to rarely get unphased by a lot of things, probably having to put up with his brothers for the last couple of millenia. y/n was starting to become more and more physically annoyed at the lack of satisfaction from her pranks results. She was trying all the stops, starting from the pg pranks to the more indepth pranks.

what y/n hadn't realised is she had her answer all along, through one question she would continuously ask like a broken record:

"Can I poke your butt?"

she wouldn't do it, of course. she wasn't a complete savage, she wasn't about to touch him without his consent. she admired his butt, not because of any sexual reason, but it looked oddly satisfying to poke and prod. She definitely enjoyed falling asleep between his thighs whilst reading or studying. Sometimes she would find herself cuddling one of his thighs like a plushie. Laito would never tell her outright, but he thought the action was very cute. she would look so precious to him whilst doing it.

Laito even oddly enjoyed her asking the same question, he loved seeing the light go on in her eyes at the prospect of touching his butt. The thought made his skin slither with anticipation, but to play along so the light wouldn't die out, he would always decline. He would do it in such a way that seemed final. however; this didn't deter y/n from following up with a series of begging and bartering. He knew she wouldn't do it unless he was absolutely with the idea, but one question lingered in his brain: why didn't she do it when they had sex? it's not like she was thinking about her actions, so why was she so careful of doing it?

whilst he pondered over this, y/n had hatched a plan inside of her head. Her idea was something to the effect of responding to every question he asked with the aforementioned and then returning to the conversation like she had never said anything about touching his butt. for a while, Laito kept his patience, aware her goal was to try and provoke him. he wasn't about to give her what she wanted, and he almost didn't. almost. until eventually, his personal question finally got to him. he responded back with:

"you don't have the guts to,"

"I'm sorry?"

"you won't touch my butt, little y/n,"

"i want to,"

"but you won't, because you worry about the after effects,"

he seemed to have got her in a metaphorical corner.

"i-i didn't know if you wanted me to?" She wanted to see where this was going.

"I'm indifferent to the idea," he responded with his eyes closed. The couch shifted next to him and a shadow fell over his body. she gripped onto his hands for stability whilst straddling him.

"are you really?"

"yes,"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"you didn't ask, now if you think that's disappointing, you'll make sure to rethink your words next time,"

Laito had decided to change into something more comfortable, but he was taking his time doing it, not really caring for time. as he dawdled, y/n had walked into their shared room with the same idea. she froze in place, shocked by his beautiful bare flesh. They had slept together no end of times, but there was no love taken away from the beauty of her lover's skin. it almost glistened in the lighting of the bedroom.

"Laito,"

"Hmm," he turned his head to her, his face carrying a soft smile.

"Were you serious about it earlier?"

"Yes, if you want to, you can touch me. i think it best you should learn to be familiar with my skin as i am with yours,"

y/n couldn't move fast enough, she was however gentle when she did finally touch her fingers on his delicate skin. the skin of his thighs were so soft underneath her soft strokes. She looked up to him, seeing his lips part as he watched her. He was careful not to move, not wanting to startle her.

the skin of his butt was as squishy as she had imagined. He let out a few soft gasps and moans that were barely above a whisper as she squished different parts of his ass. She found he was most sensitive where the skin and muscle that connected his thigh to glutes were. He would shiver occasionally, sometimes squirming. his moans were becoming more breathy. y/n wanted to fall asleep on his butt, or even holding his butt the way he enjoyed holding hers. she kissed his back when sated enough. however Laito wasn't nearly as satisfied as she was, he wanted to see how she would react to the same sensual treatment before ravishing her with his now very hard cock.

"allow me to give you the same treatment, since you enjoy me handling that butt of yours so much,"