sensitive

"Please! fuck it's too much!" 

"awe, little bitch, I think you can take another one can't you?"

I could barely remember my name anymore, let alone if I could see color. I didn't even think I remembered anything else but him, the way he was ripping my orgasms from me; it would appear that it was his goal to make me forget.

his long and delicate fingers curled upwards, massaging imaginary knots out of my g spot. soft and wet kisses were planted on my clit before his tongue and teeth toyed with the small pearl. I actually think it was swollen, he sounded like he was having a feast.

i kept trying to jump away from the feeling, deep down I enjoyed it but physically it was too much. he didn't seem to mind as long as I didn't get away too far, deep down it was amusing for him. whether he held any feelings of love for me was irrelevant. 

All i cared about was, whether i wanted to move closer or move away.

Laito seemed to make that decision for me. He wouldnt let me budge away from his face more than a few millimetres. He must be hard as a rock by now, if he hadnt made a mess of his crotch.

I would not put it past him to nut in his pants, he was almost shameless. I dont think he has many limits, if any.

All the blood rushed to my head, my body squirmed and writhed unable to make one coherent decision.

He showed me some mercy, cradling me in his arms. He pressed soft cool kisses to my face, bringing me back to life slowly.

Life really is a fickle thing; when youre fully prepared to go out with a smile on your face .