Thank You- Thiam

Liam slid out of the truck with Theo.

"By the way, thanks for saving me from myself back there," Liam said.

Theo grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the truck.

"Theo..."

He hummed as Theo's lips attacked his. Liam felt his hands slip under his shirt. His fingers brushed and pinched his nipples, making his eyes flutter close. Theo's lips traveled to neck, sucking a deep hickey into his skin.

"Fuck," Liam whispered, digging his fingers into Theo's waist.

Theo slowly made his way down his waist, pulling his jeans along the way. Liam panted as Theo nipped his thighs. He planted kisses along his clothed shaft making Liam buckle instantly.

"Shit, Th-Theo," Liam grunted, grabbing a short tuft of his hair.

Theo groaned as Liam slightly tugged on his hair. He wrapped his lips around his shaft, tickling his tip with his tongue. Liam stopped himself from bucking his hips into Theo to fuck his mouth. Theo pushed his cock a little deeper into his throat, flicking his tongue along him as he went. He stopped a vein and played with the throbbing blood vessel for a while. Liam panted harder as his eyes turned yellow. He ejaculated into Theo's mouth, who swallowed his load with ease. He stood up and kissed Liam.

"You're welcome," Theo said, winking and going inside to find Scott and the others.

Liam followed after him while tucking himself away.