7

JULIETTE

I walked along the quidditch field. It wasn't currently occupied, so it seemed fine to walk on. I was engrossed in my mind. 

This whole thing with Theodore Nott was doing cartwheels in my head. The fact he had a girlfriend, and still made an effort to flirt with me. Unless he always did that stuff.

"Who do you think is better looking?" I heard a voice ask me. I put down my book to see a dazzling pair of gorgeous blue eyes staring at me. His face propped up in his hand.

I stuttered, "Uhh—erm I don't—it's a hard decision." Why did he make me so nervous?

He smirked, "hard decision. I doubt that," his face got closer to mine, "I think you know the answer." I felt his warm breath on my ear. My stomach exploded with butterflies.

"Why would I tell you?" I replied confidently a smirk making its way onto my face. His mouth still by my ear.

"Because I'm asking you nicely." his voice was deep and velvet. I felt shivers creep down my spine.

"You." I breathed. I don't know what it was about him, but I couldn't keep it in anymore. I could barely breath.

"Hmm that's more like it" he hummed in my ear. I could feel the smirk plastered on his perfect face. "Why?" he asked, he knew he could get any answer out of me. Even if it was something terrible, or embarrassing, or something I wouldn't tell anyone.

"Well, first your voice,"I started, "fuck your voice." I moaned in his ear. "Then your eyes, I could stare in those eyes for hours." I felt him try to hide a groan. Praise kink?

I continued, "your smile's also gorgeous. And you're really funny." he scooted closer to me on the couch. "don't get me started on your body, fuck." he placed his hand under my chin, holding it so I faced him. He gave me a smirk I leaned in to kiss him but then turned to his ear, "you're gonna have to try harder than that."

''

Then I saw his dazzling blue eyes. I don't know how long I looked but he soon tapped my shoulder. "Uhh Juliette? You okay."

I shook my head and took a large step back, "y-yeah s-sorry you just-" he cut me off by putting his mouth under my ear.

"Make you nervous?"

I didn't want to. I really didn't want to. But his voice, fuck his voice. I can't resist that voice. I slowly nodded unintentionally. He chuckled in my ear, my face scarlet.

"I kind of like that."

"Like what?" I choked.

"That I make you feel so......vulnerable. I have so much control over you." his warm breath ran down my neck. Shivers crept up my spine.

"Y-you don't!" I stuttered, proudly.

"Really?" he asked in disbelief, "prove it."

"Show me how," I responded, a challenging smirk made its way onto my (still scarlet) face.

In one swift motion he pinned me against a wall, his face inches from mine. I felt his warm break against my face. My breath hitched. His lips brushed against my jaw. "Push me away." he instructed me lowly.

I was frozen, processing what the hell was happening. I wanted to push him away, but technically that meant I would listen to him. "I would but then I'd be listening to you."