8

JULIETTE

There was no one else in the common room. Just him and I. Me pinned against the wall, him hovering over my small body.

My breath hitched. His lips only centimeters away from mine. A smug smirk was plastered on his perfect face.

Then his gorgeous, plump lips were against mine. Rough and passionate. His hands roaming my sides, his thumbs making soothing circles. The kiss got more and more passionate as it continued. I let out a small moan. I felt his lips curve into another smirk. Our mouths separated, his forehead connected with mine.

"Fuck," he sighed, breathlessly.

Before I could say anything his lips were on mine again. My stomach erupted with small butterflies and my heart rate accelerated as he started to play with the waist band of my skirt. Our lips moved in unison, I bit his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. Our tongues started wrestling with one another, while his hand went up my shirt and started fidgeting with my bra strap. I absentmindedly let out another moan and his smirk seemed to get wider against my lips.

Then his lips made their way to my jaw. Then down my neck, lingering there gifting me with small love bites. "Fuck," I moaned trying to keep as quiet as I could.

"Shh," he spoke softly into my neck, "be quiet for me princess." A groan escaped his lips as he moved further down my collarbone.

Then noises came from the door, "Theo..." I tried to mutter.

His lips collided with mine again as if he was trying to shut me up. "Seriously...".

"What," he mumbled into the kiss.

"I hear someone," I muttered in respond. He paused for a second and then froze.

I pushed him off of me, and onto the couch, I sat at the one I was previously s occupying. Before that happened. I pretended to be engulfed in finishing my homework when Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy entered the common room.

"Hey Jules," Malfoy greeted me cheerily. I twitched at the nickname.

Nicknames were weird. I'd onlyly ever been called a name other than my own once, and that hadn't ended well.

The autumn air was fresh and breezy. I swung next to my best friend at the time, Nadia Elmanov. We were swinging together, laughing having an amazing time. I was seven years old. She was eight.

After a few hours of playing, my father informed me it was time to leave the park. I waved Nadia goodbye and skipped next to my dad.

"Bye Julie!" Nadia yelled back at me. My father's emotionless turned angry. Furious even. His fist clenched into a ball against mine. I winced and he quickly unclenched his fists. He was in a bad mood until we got home. The moment we walked into the large house he scurried into his office with the door shut.

I would hold my ear to the door, and attempt to hear what would be happening inside those enclosed doors.

I heard small tidbits like, "Yes, I don't want my daughter with anyone like that ever again." or "she was making fun of her. Calling her inappropriate names." I was young and didn't know what was happening.

I could've stood up for my friend. I didn't.

I never saw Nadia Elmanov ever again. There were rumors about where she went. Some say she was forcefully sent to a wizarding school for the misbehaved. Some say she was put in Wizarding Child Discipline Services.

Whatever it was, she was not with her parents. Her parents mourned for her as if she was dead. That couldn't be the truth, right?

I composed myself before anyone could notice I was irritated. Well everyone besides one person.

After Zabini and Malfoy left, Theo took a seat next to me. His eyebrow quizzically cocked up.

"What was that about?" he inquired.

"What about?" I replied confused.

"When Malfoy was talking to you, you seemed uneasy." he explained. "What was that about?"

"Oh," I responded disappointedly. I really didn't need anyone to notice. "You think he noticed?"

"No. Malfoy's as blind as a bat," Theodore chuckled. "So, what was it about?"

"Well, My father doesn't approve of nicknames." I explained, "whatsoever." I chuckled awkwardly.

He laughed a little, "good to know."

We both sat in awkward silence. The moment was lost. Even though it was a mistake, I wanted his lips against mine. Our mouths moved in perfect sync. Therefore, my lips made contact with his once again, just as passionately as before.

"Theo," I muttered into the kiss. Half-heartedly trying to separate his mouth from mine.

"What," he groaned in frustration, his thumb caressing my cheek.

"You have a girlfriend." I reminded him.

"Oh shit." he exclaimed. "I'll figure that out. Now shut up and let me kiss you."

Then our lips reunited, full of the same desire and yearning. His lips were soft, yet rough against mine. Our bodies inches away. I didn't want it to end. This wonderful sensation in my stomach. This spark.

*****

Author's Note: I know I don't usually do this but I decided I wanted to :). Anyways this chapter is short, yes. Im sorry for not posting a lot. I've been trying to get better at writing because anyone's writing can always improve. Anyway, thanks for reading! Also, sorry for the cringe-ness this story has. I'm going to improve.

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE.