𝒄𝒉. 𝟒 。゚゚・

"I'm nervous," Aurelia stated picking a piece of juicy fruit gum from her pack

"I'm nervous," Aurelia stated picking a piece of juicy fruit gum from her pack. There was a full 2 hours before the match and she was anticipating the whole thing. It wasn't often she got nervous, but this was a very big moment.

"Really?" Kylian drawled as he watched her while he stretched, "You don't look like it, and where'd you get that?"

"I need to do something. I have to calm myself. Where's my phone?!" She shrieked, flailing her hands around madly.

"Here," Achraf passed it to her lazily, he had taken it from Galtier after Aurelia's incessant talking. He was laying on the bench. Aurelia stuck her tongue out at him and he replied by making the 'L' sign on his forehead.

"I know you are but what am I?" Aurelia shot back.

Kylian shut his locker and turned to them, "I know you are but what am I?" he mimicked Aurelia by raising his voice to a higher pitched level, "Give me some gum."

"He doesn't deserve what happening to him," Aurelia grumbled as she slouched next to Kylian on the bench. Marquinhos groaned because now all they all had to listen about Casillas. She reached over Kylian and took his bottle of water and drank from it. He stole some of her gum in return. "He's a good person, and bad things shouldn't happen to good people."

"I want to leave," Vitinha muttered, he didn't want to hear this for the millionth time, "I'm so bored, when does the match start?"

"Two hours and some," Marco lamented and Vitinha groaned, "Is this what we get for talking about our problems with you, Aurelia?"

"Yes," Aurelia retorted, "You think it's a happy time for me when you guys talk about everything that went wrong in your relationship and act like I can fix it? Do I look like God?"

"Bad things happen to me," Timothee said loudly tossing his towel at her, "Don't you feel bad for me?"

Aurelia didn't even look at him, "No. You're not a good person," Kylian looked back at Timothee and snorted. There was over-exaggerated offended look on his face.

"I am a good person!" He grumbled, "You should appreciate me more."

"Oh, yeah?" Aurelia scoffed. She turned around. "You call dumping ice cold water on someone while they're trying to sleep, good?"

Timothee rolled his eyes, "It was one time!"

"One time is enough!" Aurelia huffed, "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, Iker should come here, PSG will be better for him."

"Better for you," Achraf said absently, staring very hard at the cards in front of him. Marco, Angel, Marquinhos, Gianluigi, Hugo and him were playing UNO. Vitinha was watching them play. He tried to join but they said that it was too late and he couldn't join mid-game.